Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Or rent a server... that's probably what they are hoping for.

If only one could write it off as a business expense LOL.
Yeh that is probably their goal, but not worth it when there are so many empty servers as it is. Unless you want to customise the server specifically to not have knives, or snipers or something in that vain. I know if i were to customise, i would kill vehicles on frontlines, they do more harm than good.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Has anyone played the 'back to basics' custom server?

Only bolt action and lever action rifles. Still have all classes and their perks available and no planes or tanks.

Some of the most fun I have had on this game for sure.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
facing off with 1 other person and we kill each other at the same time with bullets. Happened maybe twice pre update. Twice out of around 2000 deaths. Now it
You realise they changed it so your bullets keep going after you die so more chance of both dying

Also are you part of our gang?

TBAG

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
You realise they changed it so your bullets keep going after you die so more chance of both dying

Also are you part of our gang?

TBAG
No mate was not aware of that. Will have to get my matrix on!

Was aware that players over 150ping were transferred over to the bf1 servers. Thought that may have something to do with it.

No TBAGS or heaven for me Chris. I am unrepentant and going straight to hell with my ps4 lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope, but her, Delilah and Gerry definitely got on the 3-way back in the 90s... #MakeRetailGreatAgain
Now ive got an image of joyce snapping a turd off on Jerry's chest while deliha is arse fucking him with her engorged 13inch clit whilst calling him a naughty cracker

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fun Fact: Joyce Mayne is actually a real person, and actually did own appliance stores way back in the day.
She passed away in 2006 or thereabouts as she became a recluse.

As of 2016 - 6 according to Wiki 4 in Qld 2 in NSW (Nowra and Warrawong).

You reakon joyce ever tried double anal ?
With Penises or Fists?

How many of those $299 sofas do you reckon she got railed on / bent over during this saucy little advertising campaign!!!