Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So battlefront starwars 2 should be in 4k and dolby atmos on the new xbox. That should look and sound pretty impressive

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So battlefront starwars 2 should be in 4k and dolby atmos on the new xbox. That should look and sound pretty impressive
$649 for the new Xbone to play 4k games. Not a terrible price but I think I'll wait for the price drop.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
$649 for the new Xbone to play 4k games. Not a terrible price but I think I'll wait for the price drop.
Depends on the content , now with all the bullshit with tvs and consoled "upscale to 4k " and the sales pitch its just as good will there be a massive difference ?
If a few games come out with jaw dropping graphics ill jump on straight away

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on the content , now with all the bullshit with tvs and consoled "upscale to 4k " and the sales pitch its just as good will there be a massive difference ?
If a few games come out with jaw dropping graphics ill jump on straight away
I would have said that it's not worth it but after playing Horizon Zero Dawn at 4k I think it's definitely worth it and it's hard to go back to non-4k

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it worth using a powerline adapter over wifi?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. But only if you're having network issues
Powerline adapter has been kinda meh. Download and upload speed is slower than using wifi and the ping is pretty much the same.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Ethernet over Power improved mine mate.
I might buy a 10m cable and hook that up, if the dogs yanks on it im kicking the little **** out haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I might buy a 10m cable and hook that up, if the dogs yanks on it im kicking the little **** out haha
I running a 10 mtr cable wireless it was unplayable half the time.cable up my latency is around 9 and while id like to blame lag on my deaths .....its not true its my shitness

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I running a 10 mtr cable wireless it was unplayable half the time.cable up my latency is around 9 and while id like to blame lag on my deaths .....its not true its my shitness
I'm usually between 3-15 though it does spike up at about 25-30 sometimes. I really don't have lag issues with BF1, it's the fifa lag i wanna fix.