Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine if that aired today.. the PC brigade would torch every store.

That's sexual harassment! Many a female has earned $$$$ from their employers for such comments before.
I'd rather belt the fk outta him though. Hahaha.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Headphones - LOCATED.
Controller - Well I can't even recall which is which as I had 3, and just found another one that appears to be working. I had one genuine one with "stick wander", one aftermarket one (now located) and another genuine one (which I cannot find).

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry would have hopped on to. I was playing a bit yesterday, fk I am out of practice hahaha.
I might get on tonight if possible.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry would have hopped on to. I was playing a bit yesterday, fk I am out of practice hahaha.
I might get on tonight if possible.
We all are we got smashed a bunch of rounds one round we came together and killed it, but fuck we got hammered

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to spend time with the Mrs. She has also decided that she is going to always watch TV in the gaming room now to stop me from gaming. Eventually she went to bed then I booted up the Xbox and fell asleep while waiting for it to load.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good shoot last night
When? LOL I fired up the XBOX about 9:30pm and there were few people on.... ended up having dinner, going DND and downloading Stuntman Ignition then turning it off.

If I'm DND or don't respond and appear online, I could have the XBOX downloading/updating something and be away from the controller, or having dinner, or taking a shit (depending on how long I take to return).

I'll probably be on from mid week if others are around... as Mon/Tues wifey normally has off work.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When? LOL I fired up the XBOX about 9:30pm and there were few people on.... ended up having dinner, going DND and downloading Stuntman Ignition then turning it off.

If I'm DND or don't respond and appear online, I could have the XBOX downloading/updating something and be away from the controller, or having dinner, or taking a shit (depending on how long I take to return).

I'll probably be on from mid week if others are around... as Mon/Tues wifey normally has off work.
We were from 9 till midnight

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had a good run last night as short as it was. Damn kids playing up. was good, try again for tonight. Anyone else get on afterwards Southy?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a good run last night as short as it was. Damn kids playing up. was good, try again for tonight. Anyone else get on afterwards Southy?
I played 1 more no one was about, ending up finishing second but very frustrating. I dont enjoy playing outside our sqaud .
I dont get it most rounds the people who finish in top 5 on either sides play in sqauds .but yet half the morons still want to run and gun lone wolf.