Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This covers it pretty well. On the Xbox and S it basically looks like a turd

I got it on Playstation and graphic wise it isn't that bad. I mix it up and play Blackout mode and multiplayer mode. Smash out a few games with mates.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone who doesn't have it yet, the premium pack is currently free (until the end of today), and Battlefield 1 is part of the free Games for Xbox in November

Pinging @ASSASSIN

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That also means you have to jump on with us and shit talk. Make sure you get the premium add on pack from the Xbox store today or it'll revert to $70 tomorrow. Then you can pick up BF1 from the Xbox store for free tomorrow

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/battlefield-1-premium-pass/bp1fnb50905n?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Shit talking ain't the problem lol, haven't got Xbox gold yet, but I will soon. For BF5

Stupid question, can KE download it on usb and install it on mine?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit talking ain't the problem lol, haven't got Xbox gold yet, but I will soon. For BF5

Stupid question, can KE download it on usb and install it on mine?
Probably but you couldn't play it 'cause you need Gold first. Plus it may only work on KE's account

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Knights want Klemmer the ***** can buy us all XBOX One X's with BF5 and Forza 6 full subscriptions.

I won't settle for anything less.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Decent run at the end of last night, even on games we were getting done we got top 4 finishes,.
I think with bf5 sqauds being reduced to 4 you will need 2 sqauds running. With 1 medic with band aids one with needle 1 then 1 resupply. Then all hitting the same flags at the same time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
32 kills for me ... that's like a decades worth LOL.

I'll see how I go but knowing my luck I'll be asleep as NursingHome O'Clock tonight.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Doubt I'll be on tonight, if I am it'll be really late. Only just got home from Bunnings/shops and still have to cook / eat / cleanup.