Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time to rally up the troops and get a few sqauds going learn how to play again .
Just over a month till bf5 get some team practice in so we can dominate from the start.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Time to rally up the troops and get a few sqauds going learn how to play again .
Just over a month till bf5 get some team practice in so we can dominate from the start.
Bring the whips, ball gags and gimp suits, it's DOMINATING time..

Ohhh... I've gotten things mixed up haven't I?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully if this cross platform multiplayer stuff works out with Fortnite now that Sony is finally on board with it that soon they will expand it with CoD and Battlefield. Then us Playstation guys can rumble with you Xbox guys.

I would get an Xbox but I can't justify it just to play Battlefield as I have enough trouble getting around to playing my Playstation. Anyhow, as I said hopefully cross play will be available in the near future and it won't matter what console to play with.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully if this cross platform multiplayer stuff works out with Fortnite now that Sony is finally on board with it that soon they will expand it with CoD and Battlefield. Then us Playstation guys can rumble with you Xbox guys.

I would get an Xbox but I can't justify it just to play Battlefield as I have enough trouble getting around to playing my Playstation. Anyhow, as I said hopefully cross play will be available in the near future and it won't matter what console to play with.
Playing in our squad is worth the price of an xbox, half the time we are to busy pissing ourselves laughing, rather than focusing on the game.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Playing in our squad is worth the price of an xbox, half the time we are to busy pissing ourselves laughing, rather than focusing on the game.
I hear ya, I got a few mates I play online with and we are the same. The amount of shit talking and shenanigans going on is pretty entertaining. Plus a few of them love shit stirring with the opposite team, specially when you get that one knob carrying on they just gang up and rip them.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score

Pretty sure sony wont do it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
images-50.jpg
Nice of ted to have a night off his gay dating app and join us.
Im not sure about his new load out though?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jumped on for a bit on Saturday, yep ive forgetten how to play also. Now I have to fight the kids for my account, they are into damn Fortnite.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got called a Rapist a couple of weeks ago here at Work cause some bloke saw my Dogs Footy on my desk. Dont know the bloke, Give him a gobfull and lucky I wasnt called a bloke that knocks smart mouth random Mother Fuckers out afterwards.
Hasnt come near me since

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine if that aired today.. the PC brigade would torch every store.

I got called a Rapist a couple of weeks ago here at Work cause some bloke saw my Dogs Footy on my desk. Dont know the bloke, Give him a gobfull and lucky I wasnt called a bloke that knocks smart mouth random Mother Fuckers out afterwards.
Hasnt come near me since
That's sexual harassment! Many a female has earned $$$$ from their employers for such comments before.