Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes ... so get your sweet arse to a Target store and pick up a chea $100 XBOX ONE before they are all gone.
Really, $100. What the heck is target doing getting rid of all their gaming stuff? As much as I'm a Playstation guy for that price I may have to pick one up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Really, $100. What the heck is target doing getting rid of all their gaming stuff? As much as I'm a Playstation guy for that price I may have to pick one up.
Yeah I think it was $100 or $150... something like that. Cheap as fuck though (assuming they aren't all bought up) now.

Target (and KMart) will get out of entertainment almost totally I reckon.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think it was $100 or $150... something like that. Cheap as fuck though (assuming they aren't all bought up) now.

Target (and KMart) will get out of entertainment almost totally I reckon.
I remember KMart saying they were going to get rid of all their gaming stuff, I was also thinking their DVDs too maybe. I read the article a while back so can't recall exactly. I never go to KMart so I don't know.

As long as Big W don't, I do a lot of my shopping there.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I remember KMart saying they were going to get rid of all their gaming stuff, I was also thinking their DVDs too maybe. I read the article a while back so can't recall exactly. I never go to KMart so I don't know.

As long as Big W don't, I do a lot of my shopping there.
I'm strategically located not that far from all 3 .. which works well when they have sales on things :D

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm strategically located not that far from all 3 .. which works well when they have sales on things :D
Where I live there is only Target and Big W nearby, and by nearby I mean like 45-50 minute drive. The Target is shithouse normally with their gaming section but the Big W is usually good and cheaper.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ll be on.
Big few months of gaming coming up
Now: NBA2K19
October: Red Dead 2
November: Battlefield V

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bugger missed the boat... have been flat out most of today and then completely fucked my back this afternoon and could barely move.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried to jump on and my TV encountered issues. Took me an hour to take everything apart to get to a faulty HDMI cable.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried to jump on and my TV encountered issues. Took me an hour to take everything apart to get to a faulty HDMI cable.
I jumped on no one about so i played warthunder. Its now on xbox wouldn't mind a sqaud of moist maynes on tanks. I reakon we would be unstoppable. I got a few first places last night. Pretty easy to pick of people that want to run and gun with a tank

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Sorry lads! - hey bruno i didnt add you to the chat we have for the moist jerks because someone said you changed your gamer tag.We are all in it. I just message you. message when you're on and people will jump on and pew pew

Last edited: