Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a blood test today, got another one tomorrow and have to find a new GP as my old one is a dumb ****.

i bet your old GP was an indian and the new one will be an indian too. lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a few setbacks at work and felt a bit down throughout the day. Read a bit of this thread and felt a bit better.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a blood test today, got another one tomorrow and have to find a new GP as my old one is a dumb ****.
Yep get rid of your GP and get a good one..you don't want an incompetent prick stuffing you up..like the thyroid drama..when you are so close to achieving your goal!!

How are you today my man? :-)

I-don't-know

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yep get rid of your GP and get a good one..you don't want an incompetent prick stuffing you up..like the thyroid drama..when you are so close to achieving your goal!!

How are you today my man? :grinning:
Hard to find a good one that gives a crap.
I thought if I went to a fee paying one I'd get a better GP but he was worse than all of them, damn nearly killed me with the dose of thyroid meds he put me on .

The best GPs are usually by appointment .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i bet your old GP was an indian and the new one will be an indian too. lol
Old one was a fat bitch indian troll, Sivaguru. the new doctor is an Anglo male lol

Not being racist but I've learnt my lesson. that indian bitch has nearly killed me twice. She ain't getting a third shot lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

How are you today my man? :grinning:
Just did my first blood test. Now waiting for my doctor, then my second blood test lol

I've gain 600g since the op 2 and half weeks ago, fucking thyriod is going to fuck me up. if it wasn't killing me I would of left it in until I dropped down to 60kgs lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought if I went to a fee paying one I'd get a better GP but he was worse than all of them, damn nearly killed me with the dose of thyroid meds he put me on .

What was your thyriod med, Thyroxine? what is your dose?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

True..once you get one..hold on to em! :-)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Old one was a fat bitch indian troll, Sivaguru. the new doctor is an Anglo male lol

Not being racist but I've learnt my lesson. that indian bitch has nearly killed me twice. She ain't getting a third shot lol
lol,

bro you should ve stuck with that indian doctor. what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol,

bro you should ve stuck with that indian doctor. what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.
Na I couldn't go back to her after I called her a stupid fuck and asked her did she buy her degree in India lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na I couldn't go back to her after I called her a stupid fuck and asked her did she buy her degree in India lol

ooooo.... that would have hurt. lol

you should have asked her how many homeless people she killed during her internship. lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

IMG_2049.JPG

I-don't-know

Waterboy
Reaction score
What was your thyriod med, Thyroxine? what is your dose?
It was on an anti thyroid drug but I can't actually remember the name .. I was on 30g a day causing massive cramps, dizziness and anxiety , my blood tests showed my magnesium levels were dangerously low yet he didn't call me with the results and when I returned he said that I was on the correct dose!!!
I halved the dose and Weened myself off it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was on an anti thyroid drug but I can't actually remember the name .. I was on 30g a day causing massive cramps, dizziness and anxiety , my blood tests showed my magnesium levels were dangerously low yet he didn't call me with the results and when I returned he said that I was on the correct dose!!!
I halved the dose and Weened myself off it
Yeah my calcium, magnesium and potassium levels are getting hammered too.

The docs told me to drink gatorade and San Pellagreno on top of the supplements to get them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.