Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhhhh mate... I'm thinking of you...

Things WILL get better.. they are just taking a bit more time... I know that.

I'm not religious as you know, but honestly believe that our paths in life are predetermined, and whatever we do will not change that.

Everything happens for a reason.. it's just figuring out that reason that is tricky at times.

Thanks habibeh, the two roids they are giving me got me shaking like a Latina bubble butt twirking lol
So you're a Martini making master now?

Well not to be a downer, but it's touch and go until next week.
Not the "touch and go" you'd like though eh mate?

Love you Too, ****.

I'm in a single room for 24hr observation, so they won't let me do my usual walk around the ward.

I just yell out "Frank" until old mate answers me lol
Prank call every room "Southy says Get well soon ****".. until you get the right reply.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I swear brother you're a man to be admired - after everything you've been through, you're still here with us fighting and not giving up without a fight.

It's not the size of the beast in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the beast.

YOU are a legend. YOU are a warrior. YOU have the courage and fight the defines us all as Bulldogs fans.

Love ya bro, stay strong - even though you have no choice because you're one strong wahesh, brother!
You guys really help, believe me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahhhhh mate... I'm thinking of you...

Things WILL get better.. they are just taking a bit more time... I know that.

I'm not religious as you know, but honestly believe that our paths in life are predetermined, and whatever we do will not change that.

Everything happens for a reason.. it's just figuring out that reason that is tricky at times.

So you're a Martini making master now?

Not the "touch and go" you'd like though eh mate?

Prank call every room "Southy says Get well soon ****".. until you get the right reply.
I'll leave the pranks to 3am lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There is an old saying - the anticipation of death is worse than death itself.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now now .. Joe Swanson showed us how it can be done.

All we need is a forklift!!

Lol! But unfortunately I’m a quadriplegic..we are the guys who go to sleep hoping we wake as a paraplegic!! Lol!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol! But unfortunately I’m a quadriplegic..we are the guys who go to sleep hoping we wake as a paraplegic!! Lol!
Not for long brother. We will all chip in and get you an exoskeleton. Couple of years away from sale according to experts here.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not for long brother. We will all chip in and get you an exoskeleton. Couple of years away from sale according to experts here.
Then I can change his username to MechWarrior95%

It's got him by the shirt though :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He'd make a blockbuster movie out it. Probably cost you around 10bucks mates rates lol
Stuff That, I already bagged a role in any movie he makes and will smash him if he changes his mind lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He'd make a blockbuster movie out it. Probably cost you around 10bucks mates rates lol
Actually Wolfy..what a superb idea..that would make an awesome movie.. Bed ridden by day..crime fighting mech warrior by night.. Oh wow..his weakness would be battery power..and Autonomic dysreflexia.. Brilliant Wolfy!!!!!

Kennel members are V.I.P. they never pay to see my movie..it’s free..plus DVDs and Blu-Rays....even @Realist90 ..lol..
Stuff That, I already bagged a role in any movie he makes and will smash him if he changes his mind lol
You can be my carer..you operate and monitor the specs back home.. and when you swear you put money in a swear jar..and the editings done so you are always cut off when you do..

Then I can change his username to MechWarrior95%
THIS is the name of a superhero..outstanding name!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually Wolfy..what a superb idea..that would make an awesome movie.. Bed ridden by day..crime fighting mech warrior by night.. Oh wow..his weakness would be battery power..and Autonomic dysreflexia.. Brilliant Wolfy!!!!!

Kennel members are V.I.P. they never pay to see my movie..it’s free..plus DVDs and Blu-Rays....even @Realist90 ..lol..

You can be my carer..you operate and monitor the specs back home.. and when you swear you put money in a swear jar..and the editings done so you are always cut off when you do..

THIS is the name of a superhero..outstanding name!
Cut off? Well another money maker, cut me off in the normal addition and a year after, release MechWarrior110% - uncunt I mean uncut lol

Status
Not open for further replies.