Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cut off? Well another money maker, cut me off in the normal addition and a year after, release MechWarrior110% - uncunt I mean uncut lol
LMAO uncunt. You'd get away with that typo.
I remember emailing my bitch of a boss once requesting Anal leave then sending an apology for the typo lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually Wolfy..what a superb idea..that would make an awesome movie.. Bed ridden by day..crime fighting mech warrior by night.. Oh wow..his weakness would be battery power..and Autonomic dysreflexia.. Brilliant Wolfy!!!!!

Kennel members are V.I.P. they never pay to see my movie..it’s free..plus DVDs and Blu-Rays....even @Realist90 ..lol..

You can be my carer..you operate and monitor the specs back home.. and when you swear you put money in a swear jar..and the editings done so you are always cut off when you do..

THIS is the name of a superhero..outstanding name!
I can hear you typing away.. Don t forget the big bad wolf haha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can hear you typing away.. Don t forget the big bad wolf haha
You can be the baddie..

the elusive Wolf.. never seen but rumoured to run a network of criminal gangs that wreck havoc across Stellar City.. Every robbery or hit orchestrated by the Wolf Gang leaves the call sign of three deep wolf like scratches on their victims..hence the name..

Only the new armoured vigilante..the mysterious Mech-Warrior95..can stop her plan to paralyse the city with fear..but can he overcome his increasing bouts of autonomic dysreflexia..which threaten to kill him..can he control the spasm that threatens to control him..? He will find out the answers to these questions the only way he knows how..head on!

Mech-Warrior95

In a city paralysed with fear..The time to move is now..

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can be the baddie..

the elusive Wolf.. never seen but rumoured to run a network of criminal gangs that wreck havoc across Stellar City.. Every robbery or hit orchestrated by the Wolf Gang leaves the call sign of three deep wolf like scratches on their victims..hence the name..

Only the new armoured vigilante..the mysterious Mech-Warrior95..can stop her plan to paralyse the city with fear..but can he overcome his increasing bouts of autonomic dysreflexia..which threaten to kill him..can he control the spasm that threatens to control him..? He will find out the answers to these questions the only way he knows how..head on!

Mech-Warrior95

You have a gift lol.. Do you think you could incorporate Michael Ennis in this too seeing he's like the connection between good n evil

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can be the baddie..

Mech-Warrior95

As I am your carer and Wolfie is a Melissa Tkautz clone, can you send me to "tie her up" and bring her to justice? Muhahahhaa told you these roids are fucking me up lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You have a gift lol.. Do you think you could incorporate Michael Ennis in this too seeing he's like the connection between good n evil
Boooooooooooo lol

Actually he hates Des so I approve lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol! He can be a Wolf gang member who informs on them.. he’s the jilted lover of the Wolf..hence why he came clean!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As I am your carer and Wolfie is a Melissa Tkautz clone, can you send me to "tie her up" and bring her to justice? Muhahahhaa told you these roids are fucking me up lol
Lol..mmm let me see..yes..you can..you tie her up and read her lips..sorry Rights!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would call you over and ask if you could loosen my straps just a little then when you were in front of me id stiletto you..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would call you over and ask if you could loosen my straps just a little then when you were in front of me id stiletto you..
Ummm why would I loosen the straps when your already buck nekkid with the ropes placed strategically? Derrrrr lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mm Wolfy another excellent idea..they could be your weapons..and what you use to carve the Wolf call sign..the three deep gashes..into your victims.. Superb!

Status
Not open for further replies.