Kayo sports Price raise

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pro tv fellas get onto it worth every penny
Tell me more about it, the website is not that clear around the specifics. Do you pay for the box and the app to get all the content eg latest shows? Do they offer sport?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tell me more about it, the website is not that clear around the specifics. Do you pay for the box and the app to get all the content eg latest shows? Do they offer sport?
I would be careful with stuff like that, its not legit whatever they say “Netflix, Disney plus” says it all.

The NRL can only legitimately be accessed through certain providers and they aren’t one, if it was free sure why not but I wouldn’t pay for it.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could tell you the url of a site where you can watch all NRL games for free, but don't think that's allowed.

Not she's + what they score in soccer dot com.
Been seized by US Homeland Security :(

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, just pay for your Foxtel at $60 odd a month and enjoy buffer free NRL, AFL, Golf, Cricket, Basketball and NFL.

I bet your wive's spend more than that going to the beautician every month.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys, just pay for your Foxtel at $60 odd a month and enjoy buffer free NRL, AFL, Golf, Cricket, Basketball and NFL.

If I could get foxtel month by month through the internet I would, have no need for it outside the league season.

I know they are pushing internet so I might need to check if it’s possible now.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wait wait. When the fuck is foxtel 60 a month? And the fuckers have ads

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
only problem with things like ProTV and etc is that your behind by about 20-30 seconds by the time it streams to their servers and onto your box, it’s about 30 seconds but clear as hell and it’s like 100$ year from other providers. That’s apparently what other people have told me

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use the Kayo app via my PS5 on iiNet FTTN - buffering is pretty much non-existent.

Was appalling when I was using the Foxtel Play app - pretty much unwatchable. This did have it's benefits as it sometimes took a few minutes to learn whether or not Knockonbor's dropped balls hit the ground as the action froze mid-air.

Having said that, the gravy train of Kayo discounts has come to an end for me - I'm now slumming it on a $25 per month plan.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You could always setup and share but that’s more effort than it’s worth unless you know the person.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been seized by US Homeland Security :(
Still says that huh? Lol. Apparently, there’s a few working ones. A box for a very important person dot com.

As for legit setups, one slightly cheaper (than standard Foxtel) option is Foxtel Now. It’s their streaming service, so there’s no box. You get a 10 day free trial to start, but the cheapest for base plus sport is $54/month. Might as well pay $5 extra to get all channel packs, if you want any of those. HBO and a few other things are good on Fox/Binge so I’m considering it. I already have access to that minus sport though. I hate that the Kayo app is extraordinarily shit which makes me want a better option. $59/month isn’t terrible for all fox channels. It’s just a matter if you want them.

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait wait. When the fuck is foxtel 60 a month? And the fuckers have ads
Mines 50 a month sport + ent. Use it on main TV nrl only. Have foxtel go running on other TV's in house through internet. Works well for us.
Call fox every few months and threaten to leave, they'll drop it to 50 for u too.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
it was better value when it started, with the constant hikes it’s looking better to get proper fox.
It actually the same price as last year. This thread was started a year ago. It went from 20 to 25 for std 1 screen then

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mines 50 a month sport + ent. Use it on main TV nrl only. Have foxtel go running on other TV's in house through internet. Works well for us.
Call fox every few months and threaten to leave, they'll drop it to 50 for u too.
Yeah I had that bundle for around $43 last year for 12months and the bastards raised to 60 odd. I'll have to call and threaten them again.

I personally don't like streaming. It's slower (behind) on the actual dish broadcast and in my area the internet is crap even though my Optus 5G wireless internet claims over 200Mb/s. This internet stuff is all BS. Just numbers.

Just like TV's. You use to get clear reception from a standard digital tv..now with all this 4K, 8K, 560k resolution, it's no better than my Samsung of 2011. Complete marketing garbage

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I had that bundle for around $43 last year for 12months and the bastards raised to 60 odd. I'll have to call and threaten them again.

I personally don't like streaming. It's slower (behind) on the actual dish broadcast and in my area the internet is crap even though my Optus 5G wireless internet claims over 200Mb/s. This internet stuff is all BS. Just numbers.

Just like TV's. You use to get clear reception from a standard digital tv..now with all this 4K, 8K, 560k resolution, it's no better than my Samsung of 2011. Complete marketing garbage
2011 Samsung TV bruh. I bet a million dollars my tv is better than yours. It’s not all marketing.