Kayo sports Price raise

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it’s working for you, it’s not a ripoff. From the research I’ve done, it seems many of the IPTV service providers are sketchy, meaning they may work for a while and then not. The subscription part is the most risky, being that it’s pirated content they’re streaming, hence their servers can be shutdown etc.

The review I quoted makes it sound more simple than it is afaik. While you can get certain apps on a Firestick for instance, you have to pay for a pirate package to access content. There’s heaps of them. That’s where people can be ripped off. You just have to Google to see people sharing their experiences, like paying for an annual subscription, for it to only last 2 months, or they have connection, stability and audio/syncing issues.

Just curious, how long have you had ProTV and does it work faultlessly? I’m interested in getting something like it.
Yeah fair enough if your abit of tech man could probably find app or something like that similar for free like you said but happy to pay monthly fee and turn tv on for me great value for money all main event Ppv for free if your into boxing/ufc which I am they’re $60 a pop through foxtel so it pays for itself just for that I haven’t had any problems every know and then it freezes you need up to date internet speed other than that no problems had for over a year.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 200 channel around the world
Fox sports Aus
Sky sports UK
Bt sport
espn USA
south african,german,greek,french sports channel
NFL now
UFC ppv for free thru BT SPORTS uk
Chwck it out today. Was able ti watch dogs game.

Do you use a set top box for it? And can you rewind live tv? I missed the start of the game .

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Chwck it out today. Was able ti watch dogs game.

Do you use a set top box for it? And can you rewind live tv? I missed the start of the game .

Box cost me about $50 , 2 years ago

As per Rewinding u can't do that watching the Fox Sports Australia feed
but if u watch the NRL thru the SKY sport UK feed , u can not only rewind live TV , but go back upto 7 days and watch replays etc
1676196343732.png

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The interest rate hikes are doing diddly squat for inflation.
They only punish those of us with mortgages whilst free money is thrown at people who obviously can’t manage their money in the first place so they waste it on shit which pushes inflation up. It’s fucking annoying

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have found that that Kayo app on Chromecast with Google TV crashes after around 30 mins (first buffers before freezing and eventually crashing).

Watching on the PS5 Kayo app is a much better experience - no buffering or crashing whatsoever.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just like TV's. You use to get clear reception from a standard digital tv..now with all this 4K, 8K, 560k resolution, it's no better than my Samsung of 2011. Complete marketing garbage
Definitely not marketing garbage, TVs have come along way in 5 years let alone since 2011.

Not everything is snake oil.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good idea but sad world where everyone sits at home or the pub and watches streamed.
Anything is better than NINES Pixelated blurry shit but the NRL needs bums on seats in stadiums.
Covid is beat, cheaper battler tickets for Grandstands.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea but sad world where everyone sits at home or the pub and watches streamed.
Anything is better than NINES Pixelated blurry shit but the NRL needs bums on seats in stadiums.
Covid is beat, cheaper battler tickets for Grandstands.
Fuck mingling with the peasants. And stupidly priced food and drinks.
Stay at home watch the game. Eat and drink what you want

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck mingling with the peasants. And stupidly priced food and drinks.
Stay at home watch the game. Eat and drink what you want
Take your own chicken roll and tip in some bourbon into your Pepsi Max bottle.
You cant deny being at the action is great

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They only punish those of us with mortgages whilst free money is thrown at people who obviously can’t manage their money in the first place so they waste it on shit which pushes inflation up. It’s fucking annoying
Yet does aid people with money in term deposits etc, potentially saving a nest egg

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yet does aid people with money in term deposits etc, potentially saving a nest egg
True, it’s good for a lot of oldies. Even if they never pass the full benefit of rate rises when it’s not in the banks favour