Kayo sports Price raise

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kayo app is fcuking useless. Constantly crashes. Lags. Even with a super fast internet stream, it would lag and shit itself

I only have it for 6 months of the year then i cancel it and repeat next year
didnt have that problem this year, it was fine and rarley froze. I have TV hardwired to the modem over ethernet cable. I ran 1 data cable to each room of the house just incase my wireless wants to give me greif and I just couldnt be fucked dealing with that shit.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go into your account subscriotions I found a promo where they had reduced the rpice of premium pack to 14$

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
didnt have that problem this year, it was fine and rarley froze. I have TV hardwired to the modem over ethernet cable. I ran 1 data cable to each room of the house just incase my wireless wants to give me greif and I just couldnt be fucked dealing with that shit.
Have tried everything to no avail
Ps5
Smart tv
Telstra tv box
Phone...
You name it, it freezes and lags

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, now I have to pay more to watch the dogs get pumped....

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cancelled these ***** a month ago and haven't looked back. I didnmind it at $5/month last year but wasn't successful in getting any good discount this year, so when it went up to $27.50 a couple of months ago, I flicked it. If I really want to watch a game there are ways.
Same here, this years fucked anyway!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Listening on the radio ain't a bad option. They tend to talk less shit and just commentate because you can't see what's going on. You only need your imagination to picture the action.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foxtel almost went under until they resurrected themselves through Kayo.

They’re going to sh!t the bed again if they treat customers with content on rising these prices, this was the issue with Foxtel to begin with - it ended up being some ridiculous $80-100 per month subscription.

Note to the Kayo hierarchy, there’s 3 free games on channel 9 and if we want to watch the streamed games for free, we can go to the nearest pub.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Foxtel almost went under until they resurrected themselves through Kayo.

They’re going to sh!t the bed again if they treat customers with content on rising these prices, this was the issue with Foxtel to begin with - it ended up being some ridiculous $80-100 per month subscription.

Note to the Kayo hierarchy, there’s 3 free games on channel 9 and if we want to watch the streamed games for free, we can go to the nearest pub.
Don't even need the pub, just live stream it.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have tried everything to no avail
Ps5
Smart tv
Telstra tv box
Phone...
You name it, it freezes and lags
im in the exact same position, ipad lags terribly, ps5 crashes and samsung tv is always losing service or blurry af screen… every other streaming service in the house works perfectly and my net is a stable 80mpbs

in saying that, NBA games i never have a problem with, just NRL

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trouble is I'd spend more than $27.50 in the first half on piss...........and god help the missus if we lose