Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am going to keep this thread, and remind you of your comments when we get on a roll again...
Im happy for you to do that. I only said 2 weeks ago Reynolds will do something stupid and get himself suspended again. I was right then and i will be right again.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
So the level of Reynolds hate on this site is reaching endemic proportions. Apparently he is no longer a 5/8 of any decent standard who can't kick, tackle or set-up tries, despite being picked for NSW and them winning the series. Apparently he is the reason we are losing and Mbye needs to be installed asap.

So I thought I would analyse some data comparsion between Josh Reynolds and Kieran Foran, as Foran is the 5/8 of the team leading the comp, he should have stats far superior to Josh's right?

Shock horror!
Foran Reynolds
Try Assists 7 9
Offloads 4 18
Penalties Conceded 6 12
Errors 12 13
Avg Tackles 15 18
Avg Kicks 6 7
Avg Kick-metres 24 25

If it weren't for Friday night Josh's stats would look even better (5 penalties conceded), but in the interests of objectivity I included them all.

I am just as frustrated as everyone else here, but blaming the current problem on 1 player is just ridiculous. Enough.
Great post mate , plus he was up there in the Dally M Medal count as well .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you support the Bricks and walls?? what is it about the club that you support?
You want to question my support for the club, who the fark are you? What makes me any different to all the other loads of people on this site that continually bag Williams? Why don't you question there support of the club? ohh hang on...i know, its because Reynolds is a favourite and if you don't support a favourite you must not be a real supporter aye. pffft

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Josh is a douche. He is lucky to still have a contract. Even if he was the best player in the league I would never support him....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Josh needs to develop a bit of maturity, and learn to control his enthusiasm. If he can control it, rather than the other way around, he will become one of our best.

He needs a mentor to show him the way.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to question my support for the club, who the fark are you? What makes me any different to all the other loads of people on this site that continually bag Williams? Why don't you question there support of the club? ohh hang on...i know, its because Reynolds is a favourite and if you don't support a favourite you must not be a real supporter aye. pffft
Who the phuck are you talking to me like that you phucking puss of a human..
I was talking to you like a normal human being, my mistake, next time I'll tear you like the fungus you are...

And btw, I have always stuck up for Williams and always stick up for
All the players I don't bring down any player, I know these guys personally and I know what they go through.

So your argument is invalid, in otherwords, GFYS...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont think many of us hate Reynolds, i don't. Just pissed off he lost the plot and is heading for a spell on the sideline again, after only just coming back from suspension, and also missing him thru the origin series before that.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who the phuck are you talking to me like that you phucking puss of a human..
I was talking to you like a normal human being, my mistake, next time I'll tear you like the fungus you are...

And btw, I have always stuck up for Williams and always stick up for
All the players I don't bring down any player, I know these guys personally and I know what they go through.

So your argument is invalid, in otherwords, GFYS...
Wow you know some players, you are so cool bro. Want a farking medal? Does it make you feel big waving your dick around? Im childhood mates with with a player and close mates with others in the squad, am i cool like you bro? I guess i should expect a massive ego like this from someone that calls themselves "The Greatest"

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool there's a fight happening! Something different for this place. Just need Assassin and SoH to come in and call ppl shit ***** to make it a perfect night

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We all did some stupid things when young and Reynolds is no exception.
He wears his heart on his sleeve and bleeds blue n white. Can't ask for more.
I'm sure he'll learn from his mistakes and come back a better player.
We still believe in you Joshy!!

C

choice

So the level of Reynolds hate on this site is reaching endemic proportions. Apparently he is no longer a 5/8 of any decent standard who can't kick, tackle or set-up tries, despite being picked for NSW and them winning the series. Apparently he is the reason we are losing and Mbye needs to be installed asap.

So I thought I would analyse some data comparsion between Josh Reynolds and Kieran Foran, as Foran is the 5/8 of the team leading the comp, he should have stats far superior to Josh's right?

Shock horror!
Foran Reynolds
Try Assists 7 9
Offloads 4 18
Penalties Conceded 6 12
Errors 12 13
Avg Tackles 15 18
Avg Kicks 6 7
Avg Kick-metres 24 25

If it weren't for Friday night Josh's stats would look even better (5 penalties conceded), but in the interests of objectivity I included them all.

I am just as frustrated as everyone else here, but blaming the current problem on 1 player is just ridiculous. Enough.
Great post,
you are 100% spot on.
he is the only one of our spine that has any creativity that can score or create tries.
we are going to struggle massively to win without him.
i don't see where our points are going to come from if des plays his current stupid forwards only game plan.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool there's a fight happening! Something different for this place. Just need Assassin and SoH to come in and call ppl shit ***** to make it a perfect night
Lol I'm staying out of this one

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all did some stupid things when young and Reynolds is no exception.
He wears his heart on his sleeve and bleeds blue n white. Can't ask for more.
I'm sure he'll learn from his mistakes and come back a better player.
We still believe in you Joshy!!
When you get paid the amount Reynolds is getting paid and living the privileged lifestyle he does because of the Bulldogs then its hard to swallow a statement like "We all did stupid thing when young and Reynolds is no exception"

Status
Not open for further replies.