Josh Reynolds Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I have been hopeful all year that this kid gets a shot, I want to really see what he can do, I don't know if he is the answer, I am not fawning, but, there is a lot of hype around him, and I really want to watch a match where he has the chance to contribute in a preferred position of his
Fair enough. I am in the same boat. He now has three matches to show he is worthy of first grade.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been hopeful all year that this kid gets a shot, I want to really see what he can do, I don't know if he is the answer, I am not fawning, but, there is a lot of hype around him, and I really want to watch a match where he has the chance to contribute in a preferred position of his
The one game he has played in the halves for us this season I thought he was really good, although he was playing halfback. I'm really curios to see how he goes alongside Hodko.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is all well and good, however, the problem is that he's being talked up like an AMG and he will produce reliable and sturdy performance, but not in line with lofty expectation being heaped on him. If we are using motor analogies, perhaps more of a C250 than a C63.
I'd say more of a C Class Coupe. Not quite bottom of the range and not quite your AMG. I'd say Tony Williams is your C250. Yeah, goes alright but at the end of the day, it's a poor man's luxury car/five-eighth.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Early guilty plea, 3 weeks
This is probably the best possible outcome to be honest.

It least gives him 1 game to get things right before the finals (If we make it).

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Mbye is kicking, i hope he's not 15m back behind the play the ball when he kicks because that gives our chasers bugger all chance of been onside.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy with Reynolds outcome, I hope Mbye can step up!

Status
Not open for further replies.