Faith
Reaction score
He is looking at 4 weeks according to League Unlimited:

League Unlimited NRL ‏@LeagueUnlimited
Josh Reynolds 4 weeks
George Burgess 3 weeks
#nrl

Reynolds charged for the trip and kick, not the high tackle. Burgess for the Matai chicken wing #nrl

Chris Kennedy ‏@CKennedy80
Josh Reynolds dangerous contact (kicking) Grd 1 and (tripping) Grd 2, total with early pleas and carry overs I think is 4 weeks #NRL

Dan Ginnane ‏@DanGinnane
Reynolds 105 points for lashing out + 183 points for grade 2 tripping + 88 carry overs = 376 points with early pleas #nrl

****>:(

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been hanging out for Moses to have a crack this year, this could be his opportunity, however with Des pulling the strings, I just doubt it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The kick won't hold up. Everyone can see it wasn't deliberate meaning that he will only have to face the trip which he can hardly defend against. I'd say 2-3 weeks.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
better than the 6 -8 weeks the journo's wanted.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is looking at 4 weeks according to League Unlimited:

Josh Reynolds 4 weeks
George Burgess 3 weeks
#nrl

Reynolds charged for the trip and kick, not the high tackle. Burgess for the Matai chicken wing #nrl

Chris Kennedy ‏@CKennedy80
Josh Reynolds dangerous contact (kicking) Grd 1 and (tripping) Grd 2, total with early pleas and carry overs I think is 4 weeks #NRL

Dan Ginnane ‏@DanGinnane
Reynolds 105 points for lashing out + 183 points for grade 2 tripping + 88 carry overs = 376 points with early pleas #nrl

****>:(
If Dan Ginnane is right it means he is out for 3 weeks plus 76 carry over points. Can't see anything official from the NRL yet.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else concerned about Mybe's defence? He was not great in the centres and putting him a 5/8 means alot more work.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would cop the trip charge and try defend the kick. Might be lucky and only get 2 weeks

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is 3 weeks with guilty plea. 4 weeks if he fights it and loses

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Talkin sport said 3 weeks which is fair enough .

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say the judiciary is nothing but a bunch of rorting c**ts. Josh Starling eye gouged a souths player, photo and everything. Yet gets off?!? Like NRL you are a ****ing joke!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Four weeks sounds right. That takes him out for the rest of the playing season, but leaves him OK for the finals.

Glad they got Burgess for Matai's chicken wing. Hayne was fortunate to get away with yet another headbutt.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No loss, he can't play anyway.

Hope Moses makes the jumper his and owns it.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pre-game show on fox now have mentioned he is out for 3 weeks +76 carry over points

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if he will contest the kick to Thaiday's head or go early guilty plea for it? He didn't see him but certainly knew he was there.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping he gets minimal time on the sidelines and while he is on it he trains ****ing hard and working on his kicks. This time he has free is all about prepping for the finals (if we make them) now and Des better drill it into him.

Status
Not open for further replies.