Josh Reynolds Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know if he accepted the three week suspension or is he gonna fight the charge cause i haven't seen any news about it.
yeah they are supposed to put in their pleas before 12?

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah they are supposed to put in their pleas before 12?
that is what i thought as well. I saw on nrl.com that george burgess accepted his 2 wk suspension, tariq sims and paulo are gonna fight there charges but nothing on reynolds

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is what i thought as well. I saw on nrl.com that george burgess accepted his 2 wk suspension, tariq sims and paulo are gonna fight there charges but nothing on reynolds
typical Des playing mind games!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He was training with the NSW Cup team today. May suggest they are just going to take the early plea

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was training with the NSW Cup team today. May suggest they are just going to take the early plea
If he is training in NSW cup does it actually mean he took the early guilty plea with 3 weeks? I thought when your suspended you cant play...period

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
The NRL should have posted it up by now, shouldn't they?

I'd be taking the early plea and running like hell!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If he is training in NSW cup does it actually mean he took the early guilty plea with 3 weeks? I thought when your suspended you cant play...period
Yeah, you cant play at all. But he did field work with the NSW Cup team, that allows someone else to do the five eigth training drills with the first grade team, ie: whoever is replacing reynolds.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, you cant play at all. But he did field work with the NSW Cup team, that allows someone else to do the five eigth training drills with the first grade team, ie: whoever is replacing reynolds.
Hopefully Mbye.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
team lists slowly filtering through on NRL.com. *fingers crossed*

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Team list wont come out till 5ish... and most likely williams 5/8 or jackson.

FINGERS CROSSED its mbye...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mbye at 5/8th and we win, anyone else and we lose.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Have I missed something?

Why is there so much fawning over Moses?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have I missed something?

It's kinda like when you're going car shopping. First you see a Honda and pass it by. Then you see a Toyota and you think "Yeah, maybe" and then you see a Mercedes and say "that's better!"

Mbye is the Mercedes in this situation, not the best going around but it's easily the best option.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds has taken the early guilty plea to both charges at the judiciary, and will miss three games for the Dogs - two for the trip on Barba and one for the dangerous contact on Thaiday. Will be back in Round 26 against the Titans.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds has taken the early guilty plea to both charges at the judiciary, and will miss three games for the Dogs - two for the trip on Barba and one for the dangerous contact on Thaiday. Will be back in Round 26 against the Titans.
Sanity has prevailed!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Have I missed something?

I have been hopeful all year that this kid gets a shot, I want to really see what he can do, I don't know if he is the answer, I am not fawning, but, there is a lot of hype around him, and I really want to watch a match where he has the chance to contribute in a preferred position of his

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
It's kinda like when you're going car shopping. First you see a Honda and pass it by. Then you see a Toyota and you think "Yeah, maybe" and then you see a Mercedes and say "that's better!"

Mbye is the Mercedes in this situation, not the best going around but it's easily the best option.
That is all well and good, however, the problem is that he's being talked up like an AMG and he will produce reliable and sturdy performance, but not in line with lofty expectation being heaped on him. If we are using motor analogies, perhaps more of a C250 than a C63.

Status
Not open for further replies.