Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon they will fight the kick charge.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is how the result should be.....
Kick on Thaiday, dismissed with warning.
Trip on Barbie, 2 weeks
High Tackle, dismissed.
Attacking plastic furniture, warning, please respect the oppositions furniture.
Lets move on FFS

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Such sh8t timing. Its barba 13 again, he will come back for finals, mess whatever form we have and we'll be bundled out again. ARGH. if its 4, I'd rather he come off the bench for first week finals.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Such sh8t timing. Its barba 13 again, he will come back for finals, mess whatever form we have and we'll be bundled out again. ARGH. if its 4, I'd rather he come off the bench for first week finals.
The way Des is using the 17th player we could easily afford to have him on the bench and interchange 30 mins in.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
JR deserves it! End of section. He should take a hard look at himself and reconsider how he applies himself in each game. The carry on he has displayed lately is not worthy of an NRL elite player. Our current standing on the NRL ladder, 8th mind you and losing 4 straight, is symtomatic of how our playing group are applying themselves to the game plan.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Reynolds had played 20 tests and 20 origins he would have got off! Slater has got away with alot.
This will be a wake up call for Reynolds. He will learn and let his football do the talking I am sure of it

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trip that is blatant, no contesting that, pure brain snap.That thaiday one, geez that dive would have made arjen robben proud.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else concerned about Mybe's defence? He was not great in the centres and putting him a 5/8 means alot more work.
I didn't think his defence was too bad in the centres.

Here's an interesting question/hypothetical: what happens round 1 of the finals if we win every remaining regular season game with Mbye playing well at 5/8?

Last edited by a moderator:

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's an interesting question/hypothetical: what happens round 1 of the finals if we win every game with Mbye playing well at 5/8?
Book your tickets to watch the dogs in the GF

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fair call with the charges.

Take the early guilty plea and lets get on with the season.

Could have been FAR worse.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a 3 week tackling/angermanagement/ballwork holiday and then come up to Queensland and smash the Titans to cement a top 8 finish

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's an interesting question/hypothetical: what happens round 1 of the finals if we win every remaining regular season game with Mbye playing well at 5/8?
Des never changed a winning team. Hell, he never changes a losing team either! However Reynolds would slit straight back in.
I am looking forward to seeing mybe over a few continuos games. Although I question his defence that can always be fixed. Good luck kid - the kennel are harsh judges!

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know if he accepted the three week suspension or is he gonna fight the charge cause i haven't seen any news about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.