Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Peanuts?
They got offered what they are worth!
If you people want to claim he is our soul, he bleeds blue and white bla bla bla then what he got offered would have been plenty to finish his career with us.

I think the only change we needed was sacking Noel cleal and not the coach.

Anything you say is Fucking worth shit once u said we shouldn't sack the coach...

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got us to the grand final in 2012 and HAsler fucked us in the ass with his game plan
Amd was a big factor in getting us to 2014 grand final where Haslers love child Trex fucked us in the ass.
So there is 2 potential premierships right there and let the record show he was part of Nsw first origin series win in 9yrs.

So your theory is null and void
Lol 2012 he could of shown a football brain and put 1 fucking kick in behind waqa. Also keep in mind he was part of the failure to read the defence for the Hoffman try because he rushed up. In 2014 GF your kidding yourself if it was all T-Rex's fault. Yeah he was shit for us in his stay but that GF he was one of our best. After Graham knocked Tyrell the fuck out he didn't fire one shot. We had a few back to back sets and he done fuck all.

And as for origin. Massive fucking lol if you think Reynolds won that. Everyone who has a brain knows without Hayne we don't get close!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the situation was a little different with Ennis, Ennis was restricted to being a tackle machine and was rarely allowed to run or kick. Reynolds only restriction is not getting the ball enough due to our stupid forward first receiver gameplan.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have nothing against him but we need change and a quality
Half to be a real force
Foran better be on his way,god help us

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what will happen here ? Reynolds will sign with the tigers then foran will backflip and sign with manly or someone.

given our luck (or lack of) with our great recruitment, it is a high probability of that happening.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oops Moses
I'm sure Des would be okay with it...he could stop playing musical chairs with the halves haha.

Reactions: DT

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Des really needs to find Mbyes best position soon.

If its at fullback then:

1. Mbye
6. Foran
7. Frawley
9. Peats

And if its a hooker then:

1. Dugan/Watson/Edwards
6. Foran
7. Frawley
9. Mbye
I severely doubt we sign any fullbacks considering we have bmoz, hopoate and abbey

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly thought id be more devastated. Dont get me wrong, im pretty bloody disapointed, but im also glad we didnt pay overs for another half, and to be honest it was looking like a tight squeeze with all the rumoured player movements.
Josh deserves a good pay day. While he can be a little inconsistent, he can definitely break a game open and do some great things. But what does this mean for us?
If this means des will persist with mbye in the halves ill be pretty pissed. One would hope this isnt the plan given that they were planning to have reynolds after offering him a contract. But if it is, im concerned.
Or does it mean mbye to hooker or FB and frawley and foran in the halves?
Fuck im over this!!! We better have a few more signings up our sleaves!!!

Last edited:

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As per the latest news , dogs have given the flick to Josh Reynolds. Now I want to ask all the haters what are yous gonna do and say if Reynolds absolutely kills it ala Mick Ennis, wins the Dally M and or a premiership at Tigers in next 2 years?

I hope yous all put your hand up and confess that you were all wrong about him.

I am still waiting for the people who did that too Ennis 3 years ago on this very same forum.
I am sad to see him go, but he's no a $750000 player, good luck to him, I hope he's kill it at Tigers and show our super coach how shit he's really is

Status
Not open for further replies.