Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
IF we can get Cronk and Foran then this move will be best for everyone. Reynolds will bring a lot to the Tigers dressing room and will prove an upgrade on Moses.
I assumed once we get Foran, Cronk is a no go. We can't surely get Cronk and Foran in the halves.

Reactions: DT

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I assumed once we get Foran, Cronk is a no go. We can't surely get Cronk and Foran in the halves.
Yep. We were struggling with the cap next season due to back ended contracts (especially Mbye's cap increase contract). Reynolds alleviates some of the pressure but I'm pretty sure we'll still need to strip others just to stay under the cap. No way we're signing another million dollar player.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep. We were struggling with the cap next season due to back ended contracts (especially Mbye's cap increase contract). Reynolds alleviates some of the pressure but I'm pretty sure we'll still need to strip others just to stay under the cap. No way we're signing another million dollar player.
The only thing that makes me wonder is that we supposedly got Tedesco to agree to a 900k contract alongside Woods and Foran before he brushed us..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only thing that makes me wonder is that we supposedly got Tedesco to agree to a 900k contract alongside Woods and Foran before he brushed us..
Exactly this

We got cash ffs

We going to surely be going hard at Cronk or more likely Dugan/Hayne

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what made me curious too but the initial reports saying that we snagged Foran said that we got Foran because we couldn't get Tedesco. I think we we're dealing with all 3 but we were waiting on Tedesco before we agreed to Woods and Foran.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Photo taken just before Raelene stabbed Josh in the back. lol

100%, without doubt, she's gone for a fart and sharted herself here.

I know that face 100% from personal experience.

Josh is both impressed and disgusted by the fact, as he's clearly heard the "bass drop", and is trying not to laugh.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
100%, without doubt, she's gone for a fart and sharted herself here.

I know that face 100% from personal experience.

Josh is both impressed and disgusted by the fact, as he's clearly heard the "bass drop", and is trying not to laugh.
Actually just pissed myself laughing and read that to the wife when she asked what's so funny. Well played

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RIP Josh Reynolds,

when is the funeral?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Super threads fucked this forum a few years ago, repeating the same mistakes

Status