Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC isn’t that good a player really. He’s just fucking fast.
Would be good having perhaps the two fastest players in the comp nek year, JAC and Xerri, playing side to side. Assuming CC has the guys to dump the fukwit Slowmaloti

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Potentially yes, but he's only been here a little over a year so still has a way to go to be labelled our best winger ever.

Also have to factor in great players playing in a shit team. Brett Morris was exactly that, but I'd still have Hazem as our best winger ever for what he did for the club over the length of time he was at the club.

Other wingers worthy of mention are Chris Anderson, Steve Gearin, Peter Mortimer, Glen Nissen, Steve O'Brien and Darryl Halligan.
Matt Utai was one of our best.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would be good having perhaps the two fastest players in the comp nek year, JAC and Xerri, playing side to side. Assuming CC has the guys to dump the fukwit Slowmaloti
Isn’t that good lol. Do you think he’s so dominant at rep level only because of his speed?

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brett Howland was lightening fast also yet not fit to tie JAC’s shoelaces.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett Dallas fast and skilful. With rep honours that match the fox. Take nothing away from Fox, but to say he’s our best winger ever, there’s more than one or two others with claims, including Brett.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett Dallas fast and skilful. With rep honours that match the fox. Take nothing away from Fox, but to say he’s our best winger ever, there’s more than one or two others with claims, including Brett.
Please. Dallas spent half the time with us in reserve grade.
Williams and Halligan were first choice.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JAC, Averillo, Xerri even Kiraz has some speed and it’s backed up by great physical. Gone from one of the slowest back lines in the comp to the fastest I can’t complain.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt Utai was one of our best.
No doubt, he was very good but in a very good team at the time. Sherwin set up a lot of tries with deft grubber kicks, for the wingers to counter the umbrella defence that was common in those days. Utai did well off the back of those kicks.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As someone who has supported the dogs since the 70’s fox has a few in front of him.
Hazem
Anderson
Utai
Rhodes - before my time but club legend
Obrien
Mat Ryan
Farrar
Gearin
Dallas
P Mortimer
Matt Ryan was very under rated IMO. Played with the club from '90 to 98 and covered in other positions when required, such as centre and fullback, but essentially was a winger who was very reliable, just like Hazem.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt Ryan was very under rated IMO. Played with the club from '90 to 98 and covered for other positions when required but essentially was a winger who was very reliable, just like Hazem
I know a lecturer at my uni that pumped him in the 2000s, she said he had a huge c.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As someone who has supported the dogs since the 70’s fox has a few in front of him.
Hazem
Anderson
Utai
Rhodes - before my time but club legend
Obrien
Mat Ryan
Farrar
Gearin
Dallas
P Mortimer
Ffs hazem was nowhere near Foxx.
This Hazem nostalgia is so absurd.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fox is worth the hype. A total X factor player and match winner.

We haven’t had this type of player at the Bulldogs for a very long time, the next player I can think of is Barba.

His infectious personality and profile is huge leverage for the club. Priceless.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC is the very best winger to play for the club period.
He's already on 21 tries after one season and six games. Matt Utai is 10th in the overall try scorers list with 71 tries, JAC should halve that before the end of the season.

No other winger in the history of the bulldogs has the ability that JAC had to turn half chances into points. You give him space down the sideline and 90% of the time he's going to convert that chance into points.