Social Media Josh addo car down to 2 horse race

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How are the Tigers in the picture I thought they have no cap space for next season. They have to get rid of 1 to 2 players out of Mybe, Reynolds, Packer and Brooks.
The tigers are playing games. Saying no space for current players. They want move them on and makes less player revolt to say its salary cap. They want a new squad and they are doing what they want to achieve it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My feeling on this one is Melbourne will keep Momorowski and Tigers will get JAC.
Mormoroski is off contract he can tell the Tigers to get fucked... Melbourne get Grant back still and they hold the power.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do we keep shopping for wingers?

GP

Waterboy
Reaction score
Happy to miss out on him. Don't need another winger at that price. Where is the upside with him? Money can be spent in better ways.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a good winger but he's a luxury we can't afford after signing Cotric. We can't afford to spend 650k on Addo-Carr when we haven't even signed a spine player yet.

He's probably going to sign with Souths anyway.
What about Alex Johnson from the rabbits...he could play fullback as well

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s hope we finally get something to cheer about. The more I think about it the more I really want him.

Addo carr and cotric at least equals some Fucking points. Lol.

Pangai and addo carr added for 2021 with cotric is a huge step
Forward. Gives us a backline and pack we can play and compete with.

Sign burton for 2022 in November.
If he’s forced to stay Napa’s money more than covers it.

If Foran doesn’t take the $ there’s his money and hope he’s released if he isn’t extend cogger a year.

If Foran takes it and burton gets released perfect. Fick Napa off. Surely some club takes him
For 50% and that covers burton.

Then all we need is a fucking good hooker. I’d be all over b smith.

Sorta thinking we need to get quality when it’s there. If b Smith doesn’t leave and burton gets held or worse extends with panthers and pangai and addo carr go else where I am horrified to think what we Fucking do with the $ and likely add Fucking rubbish.

Side note imagine he goes to tigers. Him and Nofoaluma? Fick me.

Or Goes to fullback and kills it farrrrk.

Still think he goes to Souths.

Joins cook latrell walker reynolds Murray arrow...
Theres no doubting JAC is a quality player, but given we already have Hoppa, Meaney, DWZ and Averilo all capable of laying fb, there simply isnt any cap space available to "trial" a new fb, especially one thT has never played fb zt NRL level.
Even if we were to sign him as a winger, we would still have Remis, Meaney, DWZ, Okunbour and Chrichton. Is he better then all of these guys? Yes, but at his asking price one or two of these guys would need to be moved on, and this isnt exactly a given to be possible.
I have never been keen on signing JAC tbh, not because i dont think he is a good player, its more because i dont see him as the right fit. We dont just need quality layers, we need quality players in specific positions that will strengthen our squad and compliment what we have. If we buy another winger he has to be a star in the making on close to min wage.
Someone like Staines would be a much better purchase because he would come at half of JACs price tag.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about Alex Johnson from the rabbits...he could play fullback as well
The problem is he can’t play fullback at a high level... have you watched him play? What makes you think he could make a gun long term fullback? Is it the big batch of games where he played Fullback and proved that he’s a fill in fullback when you’re fucked with injuries?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres no doubting JAC is a quality player, but given we already have Hoppa, Meaney, DWZ and Averilo all capable of laying fb, there simply isnt any cap space available to "trial" a new fb, especially one thT has never played fb zt NRL level.
Even if we were to sign him as a winger, we would still have Remis, Meaney, DWZ, Okunbour and Chrichton. Is he better then all of these guys? Yes, but at his asking price one or two of these guys would need to be moved on, and this isnt exactly a given to be possible.
I have never been keen on signing JAC tbh, not because i dont think he is a good player, its more because i dont see him as the right fit. We dont just need quality layers, we need quality players in specific positions that will strengthen our squad and compliment what we have. If we buy another winger he has to be a star in the making on close to min wage.
Someone like Staines would be a much better purchase because he would come at half of JACs price tag.
Great post. The Storm got value out of JAC because they bought him when he was cheap and turned him into a SOO player. His next club will be paying overs for him.

Us buyng Staines is like the Storm buying JAC from the Tigers - we need to buy gun juniors and then develop them into gun first graders. That's pretty much the advice Gus gave us

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still reckon he will somehow end up at South's at the end of the day.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not with his bra at fb lol
JAC isn't guaranteed of getting a fullback role at any club he is just wishing for a fullback role, he still may have to accept being a winger and if that's the case, he will end up at South's with his brah Latrell. I still reckon he'd be happy to play wing at Souths either way.