Social Media Josh addo car down to 2 horse race

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If it’s the one I read it doesn’t say down to us 2.

Says he wants to Play fullback and in and they say it leaves dogs and tigers likely options.

No quotes other than addo carr saying he wants to return home and that he would be interested in fullback for a challenge.

Came across more he was asked if he would play fullback and he clearly would to make
More $

That said id fucking take him.

We are in such a shit state that really a major overhaul is needed.

I mean if we could get burton pangai addo carr and a hooker like b smith or as I said cheaper on starling be fantastic.

Maybe with what’s there and fucking Napa and some other lemons off it could work but who knows.

We need everything being honest...

Outside of Ogden rfm and maybe hoppa, Thompson, Renouf, Foran at the right $ not a single player is a must (doorey could kick on and smith and Dwz maybe if they sort shit) rest can fick off.

Imagine

Meaney/Hoppa
Addo carr
Cotric
Hoppa/jake
Smith/Dwz
Foran
Burton
Pangai
Smith/starling
Thompson
Rfm
Jackson
Elliott

Ogden
Renouf
Doorey
Katoa

Be nice.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a good winger but he's a luxury we can't afford after signing Cotric. We can't afford to spend 650k on Addo-Carr when we haven't even signed a spine player yet.

He's probably going to sign with Souths anyway.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh if he doesn’t end up at Rabbitohs I’ll be amazed.

I mean the reality is we need burton and a hooker urgently. If the panthers won’t release burton and storm won’t let b Smith go and we can’t get starling is it a case of saying well fjck we need pangai and addo carr for 2021 then in 2021 we go for burton and b Smith etc if available an off contract? Napa would cost money for that and I’m sure someone else is off that covers the other?

We can’t miss quality players and add scrubs anymore.

If burton and b Smith isn’t an option for 2021 I’d support the club adding pangai and addo carr and running Katoa and cogger/wakeham another year with Foz on a 1 year deal.

Least then we would have some class backline that can create for themselves and finish. Cotric addo carr hoppa Smith Dwz jake Meaney isn’t shabby.

Pangai Ogden Renouf rfm Elliott Thompson jacko isn’t terrible either.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there is a good chance that he would be a spectacular fullback.

He's got confidence to boot, good under the high ball, knows how to chime into a play, ridiculous kick returns, great in support, good speed....etc.

Just a matter of coaching positioning into him, along with how to organise from the back.

I say sign him up and play him at fullback.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's tearing it up for the Storm this year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
cotric and addo carr would be amazing for us to have. Hoppa with Meaney/Dwz/Smith/Jake would round off a nice backline.

More I think about it, him
And pangai should be signed ASAP. Sign burton for 2022 ASAP and then if panthers will release him figure it out.

What Cleary said about when he signed api rings true. He just signed him and said they will figure out how it works before season. They did by Fucking off a couple players.

I would do exactly that and even at half price I’m sure we can offload Napa. That 300k would cover burton.

If Foran doesn’t take his offer then it’s covered there and if we don’t get him early extend cogger 1 year. Least would have a backline and pack and able to target quality moving forwards for the hooker.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD another winger that wants to play FB. Every NRL player wants to be a 7 or 1. I wonder why$$$$
To play FB you MUST have ball playing ability. I have the feeling that JAC is a DWZ type of FB. No thanks
Even on the wing he would be too expensive for us. Fix the spine first please

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hear ya family Guy and agree if we
Can sign b smith and burton for 2021 go for it. Top priority. If we can’t?

If pangai and addo carr are there we should strike.

I also find it Infuriating that we are saying how we can’t spend this on a winger yet Souths could? They have latrell, cook, walker, Reynolds, Gagai, Arrow and could addo carr etc? Where the fuck is our $?

Like besides cotric and Thompson Iwho’s fucking eating the $? Hoppa? Jacko? Elliott? None of these blokes would command fucking much on the market.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SHOOSH III

The future of Melbourne Storm’s Origin and Kangaroos winger Josh Addo-Carr will be sorted out in the next couple of weeks. It looks a two-horse race between the two sides that played yesterday – the Canterbury Bulldogs and the Wests Tigers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If JAC wants to play fullback then he can sign on the cheap for a year and prove it, otherwise no thanks. Club needs to stop fucking around and spend real money on real players that can have a major impact on the side...all our recent big $$$ signings have had minimal impact on the side.