Opinion Joe Stimson

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bloke has been putrid since he’s been at the dogs.

I don’t mean to hate in the guy but he has been a fucking complete flop.

He’s not on chump change either worst part.

Him and britt and I thought both would be alright. Both Fucking outright pathetic.

Britt is done this year thank fuck. Napa too ffs.

Stimson 1 more only positive sign is if he doesn’t want to be down to park footy he will have to show something rapidly.
Too many fkn passengers. Thommo must have shoulders of steel carrying those bitches.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good luck finding any takers for him. I doubt he'd be on much though so him sitting in reserves for his final season isn't the end of the world.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair they are backs and cotric has been “ok” not amazing but not woeful. We have no attack, no platform, no plays or control or direction in the spine. Nothing. Hard for them to look class off the back of that.

These ***** are forwards and all fucking flops.
Agree, and I’ll add that Cotric probably leads the team in tackle breaks, he’d be up there in the few line breaks we’ve had and his defence in the final stages of the Sharks game was outstanding, won us the game covering both sides of the field. Needs more of a platform and early ball.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn’t you say that we will be getting either Klemmer or Woods?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Show the club something? This guy should be playing for auburn warriors.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck finding any takers for him. I doubt he'd be on much though so him sitting in reserves for his final season isn't the end of the world.
He’s on 350

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s on 350
Look.
I researched this the other week and spoke to a girl taht used to do stuff to/with him a few years Back and this is what I was told.
He was on 300 the first year because of the cap situation, and it rose to 350 the next two years.
Dogs originally wanted him for 300, Pay was mad keen on him, apparently had some junior connection somewhere.
They tentatively settled on 325 a year with his manager, with the 300 first year (dogs were staunch that last year had to be no more than 300) and the 25 will be added onto yr 3-350.
Then his stocks rose and the tigers showed so interest. Pay was max keen and he was getting a good rep in the nrl and they shook hands when year 2 was bumped to 350.

also, apparently Barrett has a soft spot for him too because Barrett’s family know his family?
Sounds absurd and random but it is what I was told.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any suprises leaves the Storm.. now looks like a genuine Bulldud..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look.
I researched this the other week and spoke to a girl taht used to do stuff to/with him a few years Back and this is what I was told.
He was on 300 the first year because of the cap situation, and it rose to 350 the next two years.
300 pesos?...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swap him and Napa effective immediately for TPJ. Solves two problems in one for us.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I expected a lot better from him. Not to make excuses because he hasn’t presented great value for money. But we signed him and he got injured late in the season for Melbourne, he missed the pre season and then yr 1 played what, a few games before a season ending injury? Then this year again I believe he had another limited pre season and hasn’t bounced back from multiple injuries. I don’t see too many clubs lining up to take him, but we need to try and get some value out of the signing. Maybe Bellamy could get more out of him and we should check the fine print on the receipt to see when the return date expires.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This week and coming weeks this dude needs to show the club something or I'd be moving him on, JMK signing must of been the sign Kobe Hethrington was staying at the Broncos,I'd be targeting Klemmer or Jacob safiti
Hi David

Dan2

Waterboy
Reaction score
Has finally overcome his injuries?
Is he playing as a prop or a edge backrower?