Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was about to give fisher Harris a wrap.

The **** gives away one of the most stupidest penalties I’ve seen. Ever.

Brandy then try’s to defend it.... deadset. Lol what a fucking clown.

Fisher Harris had a brain snap for a first game
Back and busted his ass and 45 seconds to go. Brandy is a delusional ****.
So fucking biased.

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
Disagree. While the game overall has lacked. I could say 5-10 players that did very well. Some no names, some expected.

Though jmk would rank for me in the bottom of the list for guys that got some Decent minutes. I mean besides peachy I don’t think another “starter” has been as poor on field.
Becomes a dud? He has always been one. Doesn't get minutes at any other club.
No one hates Dogs players as much as Dogs fans do..

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one is basing their opinion on JMK based on this one game. Of course an exhibition match means nothing. But JMK has been poor for two seasons plus and looks to have shown no improvement on his glaring issues.

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
Who hates him? He's just a below average player that wouldn't play for any other club...has nothing to do with liking or hating him.
A bloke said he hopes JMK breaks his leg...

Regardless mate, from my point of view the reception from the Kennel because of their preconceived biases against players, disregard what happens on the field. It’s a fact whether you’re guilty of it or not. I won’t accuse u of it.

But u just know that if Lewis or JMK went out and had a good game, blokes wouldn’t be coming out and saying anything about it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Honestly. Not a single bloke has had a stand out game tonight and we have some of the best names in the game playing. Yet somehow JMK becomes the dud lmao
Exactly right, I remember when fans were excited to watch dogs players make rep games but now it’s just an opportunity for the usual whingers to put shit on our players

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
Exactly right, I remember when fans were excited to watch dogs players make rep games but now it’s just an opportunity for the usual whingers to put shit on our players
I often question whether people present their views and opinions from places where they want to see the team improve and because they love the club, or if it’s just because they want to trash blokes they don’t like.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Regardless mate, from my point of view the reception from the Kennel because of their preconceived biases against players disregards what happens on the field.
Yeah and that was a pathetic thing for that person to say. If JMK started playing well consistently, everyone would be blowing themselves. He seems like a lovely kid. I don't have anything against him.

But is it unfair to say we need a better hooker and having JMK and his poor service/decisions play big minutes will prevent the team from reaching it's potential?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Regardless mate, from my point of view the reception from the Kennel because of their preconceived biases against players, disregard what happens on the field. It’s a fact whether you’re guilty of it or not. I won’t accuse u of it.

But u just know that if Lewis or JMK went out and had a good game, blokes wouldn’t be coming out and saying anything about it.
Preconceived bias? Lol. It's pretty simple, name a team JMK starts at hooker for? Now try and name a team he even makes their 17? Nothing more to it, people just want better players playing for us.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah and that was a pathetic thing for that person to say. If JMK started playing well consistently, everyone would be blowing themselves. He seems like a lovely kid. I don't have anything against him.

But is it unfair to say we need a better hooker and having JMK and his poor service/decisions play big minutes will prevent the team from reaching it's potential?
Whoever said he hopes he breaks his leg should be banned from TK

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah and that was a horrible thing for that person to say. If JMK started playing well consistently, everyone would be blowing themselves. He seems like a lovely kid. I don't have anything against him.

No mate that’s definitely fine, and I personally believe that’s the sort of thing that creates good discussions. I KNOW Jeremy Marshall King isn’t a top tier hooker, or even someone that would start at most other clubs.

But, do u genuinely believe people didn’t wait for this game to use it as an excuse to trash him if he didn’t have a blinder?

I personally had very little stand outs from tonights match. But I watched our boys, hoped for no injuries and just wanted to enjoy footy because I love the sport. I personally feel a bit off put by this becoming just another outlet for guys to propel their personal hatred for specific players.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what are the thoughts on DWZ on report?
I haven’t seen a replay but it didn’t look that high to me

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No mate that’s definitely fine, and I personally believe that’s the sort of thing that creates good discussions. I KNOW Jeremy Marshall King isn’t a top tier hooker, or even someone that would start at most other clubs.

But, do u genuinely believe people didn’t wait for this game to use it as an excuse to trash him if he didn’t have a blinder?

I personally had very little stand outs from tonights match. But I watched our boys, hoped for no injuries and just wanted to enjoy footy because I love the sport. I personally feel a bit off put by this becoming just another outlet for guys to propel their personal hatred for specific players.
Fair enough.. I'm just saying most people weren't waiting for JMK and others to fail. A few people might have agendas, but the majority don't... I was hopeful he'd improve under Baz. Maybe he will as the season goes on. But tonight he still looked ordinary. I agree it was a shit, sloppy game but I don't think JMK played well whereas some others did.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Possibly something better to come from JMK under our team structures.

He probably needs to get specific simple instructions bc he really doesn't appear to have any natural instinct for dummy half play.

It doesn't look like he will be helping the halfback much. Benji got up him and they had a laugh about it on Ch9.