Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No one is basing their opinion on JMK based on this one game. Of course an exhibition match means nothing. But JMK has been poor for two seasons plus and looks to have shown no improvement on his glaring issues.
Pay consistently favoured him. Jmk nearly always one of the first players picked in pays teams. He’s a nice kid humble and probably trains hard but not a natural footballer IMO.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The game opened up and looked better as fatigue set in and the ref stopped ruining it with needless offside 6 agains.

I thought he favoured the Mawrrrries but the Indigenous didn't help themselves with some dumb plays and a few lazy gamebreaker players.
I’m not a kiwi but I heard some of the commentators pronounce it as “mowdees ”.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wakeham would get eaten alive. Are you forgetting the defensive workload of a hooker ?
And JmK is any better? Wakeham can tackle. He is still growing. If he couldn't handle the workload then im sure he would have never played FG ever..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m not a kiwi but I heard some of the commentators pronounce it as “mowdees ”.
I even Googled a pronouciation site to hear it lol. Got a bit of a roll your tongue around the R and a oh and a ee lol

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Benji literally gave jmk a serve about his service . Not sure how his service is considered good.

He did have a nice cover tackle I would agree there. He is also clearly a fit man. No doubt there.

Sadly he wouldn’t make the 17 in any other squad and shouldn’t here.

I agree re the rest. As much as I like Dwz and his absolutely all heart runs he just has so many moments that make you scratch your head. He’s like Inu with that ability to make you clap then be like really? Lol.

I’m hoping he settles as the season goes on and understand his emotions and desire for his heritage no doubt fire him up more than he usually is and clearly he doesn’t lack there. If his hands and brain can be at 75% his skill, heart, fitness make him class. Just it’s many years in first grade now and still hasn’t found that happy place besides the one year at the back for us. Still have hope as it’s not skill or ability that lets him down.

Topine spot on. C smith agree.
Cmon mate stop making things up , Benji already said he blew up because JMK passed it to someone else Nothing to do with service. Ok we get you don't like him but stop with the bullshit

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Multiple people have called it as it is. No bullshit here. Benji hardly
Going to bag him in the media. Watch the game.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Multiple people have called it as it is. No bullshit here. Benji hardly
Going to bag him in the media. Watch the game.
Benji said what he said mate , let's not put words in his mouth

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And JmK is any better? Wakeham can tackle. He is still growing. If he couldn't handle the workload then im sure he would have never played FG ever..
You can’t be serious. JMK is actually a pretty good defender. Wakeham will get trampled. He can’t even defend on the wing.

Wouldn’t have played first grade ever? Lol that’s hilarious. Heaps of players have played first grade that couldn’t tackle. Holland, Jamie Soward etc... just because you make first grade doesn’t mean you could tackle

Last edited:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK did really well from hooker. Still heaps to improve from attack but his defence was impressive. Looked really fit too which is probably a nice glimpse at the impact of the training the boys have done this off season compared to other years.
Hahaha this is a great up right?

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a terrible quality match .
Can’t judge anyone from this match .