Jayden Okunbor

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the finchie I mostly see...whether on point or not, just absolutely fucking bakes players..ps he thinks highly of you too lol
Sorry for having an opinion and trying not to sugar coat everything
We’ve been fighting off the spoon for the last 3 years
Most Players here just aren’t up to it and most experts agree that in essence we have 2 reserve grade sides, one of them unfortunately imitating an nrl fg side

players I like;
Hetherington
Thompson
Rfm
Shoupp
Averillo
Bbo
Jacko when he’s playing 13

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has the potential to be in the starting side long term. People have short term memory loss or something, like what do you expect coming back from an acl injury. The off season will do him wonders.

no
You’re just highlighting his 2 good moments in his entire career
First grade players have highlights week in week out

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok calm down. Didn’t mean for you to get this heated. All I was saying was that you put in such elaborate thoughts many a time, which I thought were a bit demanding of just a fan. As a fan you should not be criticising your players to that far of an extent. It’s not what a fan does. It’s not what the club is about.

I never said you have to be a better coach to criticise the coach. As a fan, you most likely do not know the inner working of the club like most do. This means that you should try to out yourselves in the clubs shoes, as well as the player, before saying such demanding statements like that.

I’m honestly sorry if that offended you to any extent.
Everyone on the kennel is a coach, and knows better then every other kennel contributor. Better get used to it. Lol

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"If" he fixes his defense and positional play, it's a good signing...

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
okunbor listening to too many bob marley records he could play rugby 7s for australia on the flank id reckon

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s fcuuuuking shiet
Pathetic
Even min wage is too much
Would rather of kept manu there
Feet for hands weak cat whom can’t make a tackle or read a play to save his life

big body??? He got smashed and driven back continuously last week

if his family member didn’t work high up at the dogs he would’ve been sacked ages ago
Does Tui have family working at the club also :grinning:

dogsfan103

Waterboy
Reaction score
Someone explain how this bloke is still in the team. Everytime he comes near the ball you want to rip your eyes out, that's how atrocious his game is. No hands to catch a ball, probably one of the easiest to tackle right behind Old Tolman. He seems like a spud too. I actually think opposition teams feel sorry for us like they come into the game thinking this is good practice.

Hopefully Okunbor enjoys the next 2 years it seems like those will be his last in the NRL.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Is this bloke fair dinkum? Plz drop this guy for good. Fk.