Jayden Okunbor

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know BBO and Schoupp aren’t signed yet but that means we have 5 spots remaining.

Sitting at:
  1. Dufty
  2. JAC
  3. Naden
  4. Schoupp*
  5. Cotric
  6. Burton
  7. Averillo
  8. Thompson
  9. BBO*
  10. Vaughan
  11. RFM
  12. TPJ
  13. Jacko
  14. JMK
  15. Hetherington
  16. Ava
  17. Elliott
  18. Wakeham
  19. Topine
  20. Flanno
  21. Stimson
  22. Doorey
  23. Okunbor
  24. T Katoa
  25. Alamoti
  26. Allan
  27. Waddell
This looks pretty accurate to me, given all the talk and recent team selections. Surely it's just forwards now, including a decent dummy half or 2.

Okunbor's a decent signing for depth. He'll be in the bottom options (in the 30) for outside back spots but he's a good backup with a bit of experience now. I'm not worried about a poor game, first game back. His run metres usually improve after a couple of games and can get pretty high.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Minimum wage hopefully.. havent seen much positive in his game apart from simple errors..

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This looks pretty accurate to me, given all the talk and recent team selections. Surely it's just forwards now, including a decent dummy half or 2.

Okunbor's a decent signing for depth. He'll be in the bottom options (in the 30) for outside back spots but he's a good backup with a bit of experience now. I'm not worried about a poor game, first game back. His run metres usually improve after a couple of games and can get pretty high.
Yeah I feel that is what we are going to look like. Decent squad nonetheless and a solid NSW Cup Team. Still shows our front row depth even with Vaughan and TPJ will be tested.

Cup

1. Allan
2. Okunbor
3. ? (Maybe Kiko Manu on train and trial)
4. Alamoti
5. T Katoa
6. Wakeham
7. Flanno
8. ?
9. Topine
10. ?
11. Waddell
12. Doorey
13. Stimson

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tell you what?
He fucking owes the club big time.

With the lack of game time so far due to injury and suspension
The fact he does fucking nothing but get found wanting in defence.
Has feet for hands and gets driven back with ball in hand, to land another contract?
The prick better find some form and re pay the club.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m happy with this call, been out long-term with an injury and no reserve grade to ease back through, so of course there were mistakes on the weekend.

That big body back is what we need to get on the front foot in sets out of trouble...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t mind this, good depth at the least..that’s value.!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m happy with this call, been out long-term with an injury and no reserve grade to ease back through, so of course there were mistakes on the weekend.

That big body back is what we need to get on the front foot in sets out of trouble...
He had errors early at other periods in his career as well. But they were usually the first few games he played after coming into or back into 1st grade. But as he got a couple of games into his form, his errors stopped. He wasn't dripping balls anymore.

The coming in off the wing is 100% a defensive tactics. I think with our new look forward pack next year we won't be jamming in anymore

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He had errors early at other periods in his career as well. But they were usually the first few games he played after coming into or back into 1st grade. But as he got a couple of games into his form, his errors stopped. He wasn't dripping balls anymore.

The coming in off the wing is 100% a defensive tactics. I think with our new look forward pack next year we won't be jamming in anymore
I like your optimism.