Jayden Okunbor

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Far out man. Okunbour should be starting next year I believe. VERY hard to please some people here I believe
I agree. He is a gun. Sure, he made a few mistakes on Sunday, but given his injury layoff, and the injury sustained, he was no doubt a little anxious, while also trying to impress. He will improve with more games over the course of the end of season, and will certainly push for a starting spot opposite JAC.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes a good signing. Lots of upscope with Jayden. Can always fill in for a forward. A very good 14.
Yes he made some mistake, like how he tried to offload. ( our forwards have forgotten this.)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to see from the club. We will get to see the best of him once 100% match fit and he will benefit and develop playing with likes of Burton and JAC.
Hopefully JAC spends some time with him, helps him understand and reach the levels of dedication it takes to really shine at this level. He is on record saying he wants to help younger players, well he'll have plenty to help when he lands at Belmore in November.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fix his running game he has a body like Inglis or Mitchell and his defense and holding the ball then he’s a excellent player

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs a hair cut, to stay on his wing and realise how big he is and run through some …….

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yuk....what a waste of cap space.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Take out his shitty performances, the bloke is too injury prone

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m on the side of keeping Okunbor at the moment on minimal wages.

I do see the other side and certainly wouldnt critique members who don’t want him, however I do see value for money as the potential reward outweighs the risk.

1) Im not going to judge on a return from injury game after being out for ages. In fact, this year is a wipe so i would continue to play him.

2) for low wages it doesn’t hurt us when we do need depth to fill the 30 anyway.

3) he has size and speed which can’t be taught.

4) he can be trained to read defense and to have better hands and make better decisions

5) potential wing or back row

6) is a Junior, and unlike that total ct with ears CHN he owned his discretion and wanted to repay the club.

for mine, I’d keep him for a while longer - for the right price

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll post it here too-

I’m on the side of keeping Okunbor at the moment on minimal wages.

I do see the other side and certainly wouldnt critique members who don’t want him, however I do see value for money as the potential reward outweighs the risk.

1) Im not going to judge on a return from injury game after being out for ages. In fact, this year is a wipe so i would continue to play him.

2) for low wages it doesn’t hurt us when we do need depth to fill the 30 anyway.

3) he has size and speed which can’t be taught.

4) he can be trained to read defense and to have better hands and make better decisions

5) potential wing or back row

6) is a Junior, and unlike that total ct with ears CHN he owned his discretion and wanted to repay the club.

for mine, I’d keep him for a while longer - for the right price