Jayden Okunbor to appeal NRL deregistration for schoolgirl sex scandal

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok I now understand how he thinks that’s what occurred but take a closer look at the articles. When mentioning the seedy parts the journalist writes “it appears” but the true conversation is quoted. I have a feeling they were doctored and sent to the media who couldn’t verify the authenticity.
That’s how they juice up the story but cover themselves from litigation.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where is your alternate personality gone?

I was just getting used to his trolling lol
Haha ah, the dark side of Tassie Devil.

Being honest, I'm trying my best to bring out the jedi master in me so I can stay away from the dark side. Maybe you can help me master?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok I now understand how he thinks that’s what occurred but take a closer look at the articles. When mentioning the seedy parts the journalist writes “it appears” but the true conversation is quoted.
That’s how they juice up the story but cover themselves from litigation.
I'll leave it for @utility half to destroy you on this one. Would've been smarter to have accepted you got it all horribly wrong imo as it would've given you at least a little credibility however it's your fight to fight. Good luck with it as I think you'll need it based on the last few posts you've made ...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha ah, the dark side of Tassie Devil.

Being honest, I'm trying my best to bring out the jedi master in me so I can stay away from the dark side. Maybe you can help me master?
You're asking the wrong bloke bro, only reason I have ever watched Star Wars was for Darth Vader lol

Luke is a poof compared to his old man lol

PS the nazi pope before this current crook was in Star Wars too...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're asking the wrong bloke bro, only reason I have ever watched Star Wars was for Darth Vader lol

Luke is a poof compared to his old man lol
So you're calling me a poof now? Hmmm :grinning:

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll leave it for @utility half to destroy you on this one. Would've been smarter to have accepted you got it all horribly wrong imo as it would've given you at least a little credibility however it's your fight to fight. Good luck with it as I think you'll need it based on the last few posts you've made ...
Thanks for you concern

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That record belongs to a bunch of wankers that are banned now.

So much nicer here when pieces of shit get flushed away.
Mate no shortage of users still here with one hand on the keyboard and the other somewhere else! Baffles me how people take this stuff seriously! :-)

Wait - what's that - incoming ❌ from Max - DUCK!!! :-)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Both words are fine with me though mate. Not bothered at all.
Nice, just wanted to be sure in case of triggering lol

Fkn sucks we can't even crack a joke or take the piss these days without some soft cock getting triggered and label you will all kind of bullshit, made up words ending with "ist".

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, no problem. I should be thanking you actually as this'll be entertaining.
You might not be able to keep up mate.
Bloke claims to have an athletics speed record from E S Marks Field in Sydney.
Careful who you antagonise! :-)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice, just wanted to be sure in case of triggering lol

Fkn sucks we can't even crack a joke or take the piss these days without some soft cock getting triggered and label you will all kind of bullshit, made up words ending with "ist".
Yeah. I'm always dancing between what's right and having a laugh. Too often I step over the line, as you've seen, but will always apologise.

I'm not going to get triggered in here anymore unless someone starts mouthing off Terry Lamb. Anyone does that and the shit will get real VERY soon. That man is my goddess. My everything.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate no shortage of users still here with one hand on the keyboard and the other somewhere else! Baffles me how people take this stuff seriously! :-)

Wait - what's that - incoming ❌ from Max - DUCK!!! :-)
Nup. Beat him to it. Who's Max btw? Realise I'm slow at shit but have done through this thread and not seen a Max.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nup. Beat him to it. Who's Max btw? Realise I'm slow at shit but have done through this thread and not seen a Max.
Max is a user you have blocked (former user name). Best mates with the Estonian Puppy Dog. The irony is, Max kept talking about fake/dupe accounts and that's exactly what his best mate was using too (at least previously) :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm always dancing between what's right and having a laugh. Too often I step over the line, as you've seen, but will always apologise.

I'm not going to get triggered in here anymore unless someone starts mouthing off Terry Lamb. Anyone does that and the shit will get real VERY soon. That man is my goddess. My everything.
100% they have me to deal with too lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Max is a user you have blocked (former user name). Best mates with the Estonian Puppy Dog. The irony is, Max kept talking about fake/dupe accounts and that's exactly what his best mate was using too (at least previously) :-).
Oh! OK. That's why I can't see posts as I've blocked him. Got ya.

And ... Estonian Puppy Dog is Nasheed from what I gathered before? Fuck there's so much shit I don't know or get on this page. Why is it so complicated?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@utility half when you coming back mate? Been waiting for you to come back and destroy this thread. I've set everything up so you better hit this out of the park mate! Hurry though as it's bloody late over here :(

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
MOtherfuckers. Terry Lamb is my everything. EVERYTHING. And someone wants to put him at hooker! WTF?!?!? The legend of Lamb playing at hooker. Get fucked.
Trolls might put him at hooker, no-one else would :-).