Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You think the eels not making the finals would help him leave them for us?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, we can offer the same or if not more money and a more competitive environment.

I'd be getting sick of losing and being so good but playing around average players every year lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dead set Parra had nothing yesterday, they were all waiting for Hayne to do something.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd think so but apparently he wants to be "Loyal".... Fcuk that dumb cu#t let him tell his kids and his grand kids about all the wooden spoons he won at Parra and how he would've/could've but didn't win a premiership with the Dogs.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
King James would put him through holes all day
TBH all our forwards would put him through holes, our forwards always break the line but with no support unfortunately, imagine that perret break from James pass, if thay was Hayne See ya later, but no Hayne wants to add more spoons to his cabinet not Silverware.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Inu doesn't play for the club.
That comment by Mr I was written in June, Inu left at the end of July
Exactly Fruitty Pebbles.

He's just bumping my posts trying to make it look like he's contributing, when actually he's just trolling. The bloke loves pushing moderators buttons, and it's going to backfire on him very, very soon.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly Fruitty Pebbles.

He's just bumping my posts trying to make it look like he's contributing, when actually he's just trolling. The bloke loves pushing moderators buttons, and it's going to backfire on him very, very soon.
How dare you post something that was spot on at the time though, but possibly only mostly spot on in the future. Slap on the wrist to you for not checking with your time machine before making posts

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dare you post something that was spot on at the time though, but possibly only mostly spot on in the future. Slap on the wrist to you for not checking with your time machine before making posts
I agree, Mr I should be reprimanded lol

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Inu leaving was on the cards well before the June 20. That is for people in the know. Which Mr I clearly isn't
Your a clown, and I have absolutely no problem perma-banning you. Troll one more time, I dare you.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he might be the next ET in being a elite player but stayed with a club that will never win a premiership.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's shown loyalty and has been rewarded with spoons, he's done his part and his club failed him, he Must be insane coz he's playing for a Sh!Thouse club with sh!thouse players every year expecting a different result.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they should send you. Just because you don't agree with my opinion it does not mean it's wrong and it does not mean I should be banned.

Have you even posted anything more than a sentence the past 3 days?
Are you for real? Almost everytime someone suggests something you roll in and tell them flat out that they're wrong! That's the main reason why you shit me. I never used to have a problem with you but lately, you just seem to think you're des, and everyone else is just a ****ing moron

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. No need for the E threats

How is commenting on the status of an ex player a troll. I had info the move was on the cards all year. Attitude problems etc. Don't hate on me because I'm in the know on a few issues
Don't be a child, you know exactly what you were doing.

Its obvious you were beaten up alot as a kid (and probably still are) but there is no need to take it out on the rest of us. Dont worry, It will be allllllll right

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, I'm sorry if you have gotten the wrong impression. But if I feel something is utterly wrong I will have my opinion on it, and so be it, I may get a bit aggressive.

I don't think I'm Des, I'm just giving an opinion.

It's a bloody forum. Lighten up!
Lol I'm relaxed champion. You just come across as a massive know it all when you state your opinion as if it's fact. I don't have a problem with you aside from that..

Status
Not open for further replies.