Jarryd Haynes future

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love to have Hayne. Be pretty surprised if he left the Eels though.
I never thought Steve price would leave the bulldogs, yet he did,
I never thought PAUL Vautin would leave manly but he did,
I never thought Bungi Marshall would leave the tigers but he did,

You never know more so this day and age,

If a contract is running out and clubs are making offers anything is possible

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne at the Dogs? I dont think so. I dont want him. Hes too moody. When hes good hes very very good, but for mine, he lives only for the big games. Ive never seen a player look as disinterested as he does if things arent going his way.

Like Darius Boyd at the Knights, in the last couple of years, when parra were winning wooden spoons by the bucket full, Hayne was either too injured to play (every 2nd week) or when he did play he didnt bother to go up for bombs, didnt bother to tackle anyone running at him, was very quiet and didnt bother to direct his defence and went missing in attack. No thanks hes a prima dona.

Give me someone who plays with passion every week. Also Hayne would occupy too much of the salary cap. Stay at Parra please Jarrad.

Halfback

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jarred Hayne best player in the world IMO and better still, with his best in front of him. Melbourne stars over the hill, Thurston nearing the end, Inglis injury prone.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do we need Hayne we already have Inu ,same rock and diamond player IMO.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those saying no to Hayne are deadset watching a different game to me.

Jarhead Hayne would be the biggest signing coup our club has pulled off in memory. Absolute freak of a player. He plays so well in the big games (SOO etc) because he runs off a pack that creates room for him. He's as safe as a bank and can create from nothing. An amazing ball runner and is close to the best player in the world right now.

If we were preparing to pay Fatfita $800k then we could throw the chequebook at Hayne. Especially considering we are letting a few players go.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne is a great player in 2009 and 2014.. still wouldnt mind him at the dogs. He can do things only few ppl can.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I never thought Steve price would leave the bulldogs, yet he did,
I never thought PAUL Vautin would leave manly but he did,
I never thought Bungi Marshall would leave the tigers but he did,

You never know more so this day and age,

If a contract is running out and clubs are making offers anything is possible
Lets be fair mate, all of them left on their last old legs, by 2016, Haynes will still be in his prime, hell would freeze over before the Plane departs from Bankstown airport.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who would have thought Des Hasler would leave Manly, even more surprising who would have thought Des would go to the Bulldogs?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate was at Roxys, she told me she saw Hayne hanging out with our players once more. He sure seems to like hanging out with our boys alot ey haha

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's had the chance to move before, when the Eels where going worse than now and he didn't then, and no doubt the Eels offer to him won't be low...... I'd think him going anywhere would be a very small chance at best.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all about money. Someone may make him a ridiculous offer and he may take one if it comes along.

Would have to be huge but I reckon to walk out on the Eels .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all about money. Someone may make him a ridiculous offer and he may take one if it comes along.

Would have to be huge but I reckon to walk out on the Eels .
That's the problem. Eels have invested everything in him and they'll match any offer any other club makes even if it means dropping their entire roster.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the problem. Eels have invested everything in him and they'll match any offer any other club makes even if it means dropping their entire roster.
We should do that then, **** them up hard if he wont go atleast haha

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Maybe if he had the right mentality money wouldn't be the deciding factor. Maybe if that right mentality was on check he'd look at his mate Hindmarsh who served the Eels so well but will never have a ring. Isn't that what they play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.