Jarryd Haynes future

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hayne would be awesome but the thought of going through next season aswell without a notable FB is terifying.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he signs for Canberra... then reneges on the deal before it begins.

It would be hilarious if every big name player off contract decided to troll the Raiders by raising their hopes before going where they actually want to play.

KALB NISS WATEE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope he signs for Canberra... then reneges on the deal before it begins.

It would be hilarious if every big name player off contract decided to troll the Raiders by raising their hopes before going where they actually want to play.
Hahahahahahaha. The trend has started already.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A guy that openly cries when he wins the State of Origin is not the kind of guy who would leave the club he's played for his whole career. He has passion and his sole purpose will be to get Parra to a Grand Final.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hayne faces a tough decision in many ways.

I reckon he has only 2 options:
1. Stay a one club man and try and get Parra a grand final.
2. Take the only chance he has left to play with his good off field mates (TRex, Inu, Kas, etc etc), and try and get the Dogs a Premiership.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hayne faces a tough decision in many ways.

I reckon he has only 2 options:
1. Stay a one club man and try and get Parra a grand final.
2. Take the only chance he has left to play with his good off field mates (TRex, Inu, Kas, etc etc), and try and get the Dogs a Premiership.
When did Kas and Hayne become friends?

I know he grew up with Inu, Trex and Hodko and played with them a fair bit. Never knew Kas.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hayne won't leave the Eels, especially as they are improving and their coach is doing a fair job.

The real thing in the story is Hopoate, if the Eels can't keep both we could snare him and I'm sure he'd like to play under Des again. In 2016 he'd be around 24 years of age so we could secure a fullback for a good 5 years.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TBH I hope he stays at the Eels, same as Tedesco stayed at the Tigers, should be more player loyalty these days.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have alot of respect for hayne. he could pretty much choose which team he wanted to play for. he has stayed with parra through some of the worst times a player could imagine and although they are improving a premiership is not likely just yet.
would love to have someone like that in our team

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have alot of respect for hayne. he could pretty much choose which team he wanted to play for. he has stayed with parra through some of the worst times a player could imagine and although they are improving a premiership is not likely just yet.
would love to have someone like that in our team
They are rare players. They can choose any club but they stay loyal. Hayne, Hindmarsh, Gallen and even Thurston. There's not many of them but you know they're the ones who will bring that passion to the team.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loyalty is something that isnt around much these days but Hayne definitely looks like he is very loyal to Parra. Could say the same about Peptide Paul or even someone like Sutton

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne should join the Broncos as they are short of Fullbacks..............:p

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest its time we throw big money at Hayne and use his mates we already have at the club (Inu, Trex, Hodkinson, Keating if needed, Lafai and a few other of our boys he has bonded with during Origin and outside of footy) to get into his ear. I seriously reckon we are the only club he would leave Parramatta for to be honest, the way he reacted with Reynolds, Hodko and the Morris twins gives me enough to see if he wants to leave he will pick us.

I respect his loyalty to the Eels but if he comes over he will go to another level being surrounded by good players consistently and I want premierships which will come big time with him.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hayne for the Bulldogs in 2016? Isnt that planning a little too far ahead?

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are rare players. They can choose any club but they stay loyal. Hayne, Hindmarsh, Gallen and even Thurston. There's not many of them but you know they're the ones who will bring that passion to the team.
Yep. He had so many legit reasons to leave parra but he has not. Good lick to him and would love to see him at the dogs but not likely!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Love to have Hayne. Be pretty surprised if he left the Eels though.

Status
Not open for further replies.