Rumour Jarryd Hayne

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne was an absolute natural and demonstrated a purple patch of form in 2009 the heights of which I have not seen any other player enjoy

but the player that left for the NFL never came back

wrong side of 30, has not played in years, over priced, selfish, serious off field issues etc.

wish Jarryd well in his retirement and move on

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've still never seen a better Rugby League player or athlete than 2009 Jarryd Hayne. He was doing shit all on his own against 13 players.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t think sports is on Haynes mind

This will be a stressful two weeks coming up as he faces a real chance of being locked up for 20 years

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People still talking about this? Thought it was a massive gee-up. Something has changed?

For the life of me I can't understand why the Dogs would look to make this happen, which is why I actually have given it 0 thought. But 4 pages ... is there something I need to know?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People still talking about this? Thought it was a massive gee-up. Something has changed?

For the life of me I can't understand why the Dogs would look to make this happen, which is why I actually have given it 0 thought. But 4 pages ... is there something I need to know?
It's all BS lol

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The bloke is fat as fuck , see him up the central coast he's huge

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Hayne was an absolute natural and demonstrated a purple patch of form in 2009 the heights of which I have not seen any other player enjoy

but the player that left for the NFL never came back

wrong side of 30, has not played in years, over priced, selfish, serious off field issues etc.

wish Jarryd well in his retirement and move on
Fuck wishing him well, he's a ****. Hope karma bites HIM on the crumpet.