Rumour Jarryd Hayne

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah does seem that way. Surely keeping yourself safe if not interested would be don't invite him over? Inviting over then saying no due to the cab will always risk that unsavory person who will go ahead anyways. She even indicates she was keen until he rudely kept a cab waiting. Why would he need to drop $550 in the first place to have sex, surely there's groupies hanging off tree's for these guys. It comes down to hearsay at the end of the day with his word against hers.....
I see what you're saying, but even if she said "hey come over and fuck", and then changed her mind when he got there after a $550 cab ride for whatever reason, that's where it ends.

Edit: I just had a flashback of a night at uni where I met a young lady and we spent the evening drinking, eating, then dancing, a lot more drinking, some smooching and back to her place.

Got nekked, and was all going so well (she was quite a hottie), after some foreplay, I rolled on top, got between her legs, and bam - "sorry, CD I can't go through with this". Man was I pissed off at the time, but also had to do the right thing and stop (I admit I thought she just didn't want to be seen a that type of girl and I might have a shot later, which i didn't). Now, I could have pushed on and coerced her. Would it have been rape? Probably? Would I have got away with it (my word against hers etc)? Also probably.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It sounds like he wanted a tap and gap but she wanted candles and romantic music

Also his singing was bad

Lock him up

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
$550 fuck me dead he could of gone and found some trollop in newy and arse fucked it ,and head butted it for a pack of smokes
If ya gonna waste $550 on a taxi for a root ya mose well go to the brothel for an all you can eat special. For that money you'd at least get a bird that's half decent and fuckable with no worries.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
today's update.... has bit about the alleged biting.

Jarryd Hayne rape trial: alleged victim says doctor told her vagina injury ‘looks like a bite’
Women tells court a doctor examined her injury three days after former NRL star allegedly attacked her in her bedroom
Former NRL player Jarryd Hayne arrives at Newcastle district court.

Former NRL player Jarryd Hayne arrives at Newcastle district court where his rape trial is being held. He has pleaded not guilty to two charges of aggravated sexual assault inflicting actual bodily harm. Photograph: Darren Pateman/AAP

Australian Associated Press
Wed 25 Nov 2020 14.03 AEDT

The woman who has accused Jarryd Hayne of raping her has testified at his trial that a doctor told her that her vagina injury looked like a bite.
A doctor believed a woman had been bitten in an alleged bedroom attack by former NRL star Jarryd Hayne, his rape trial has heard.

The woman, now aged 28, told a Newcastle district court jury on Wednesday she went to see the doctor three days after Hayne had allegedly sexually assaulted her in her bedroom.
She said the doctor inspected the injury to her vagina and told her: “It looks like a bite.”
The woman said the doctor spoke about reporting what had happened to the police but she was reluctant.
Advertisement

She said she had earlier sent a text message to a girlfriend saying she didn’t want to go to the police because Hayne would have the money to ruin her and the last thing she needed was for her life to be in the public eye.
The court heard that Hayne, who had been celebrating a friend’s bucks party in Newcastle, had paid a taxi driver $550 to take him to Sydney before asking her to stop at the woman’s house for 20 minutes.
Crown prosecutor Brian Costello has told the jury Hayne attacked the woman in her bedroom after she invited him to her house on the outskirts of Newcastle on 30 September 2018 – the night of the NRL grand final.
Costello said Hayne arrived at about 9pm and stayed for about 45 minutes, committed two sex acts on her and caused two separate injuries to her genitalia before leaving. The woman’s mother was said to be in the house watching the grand final.
The woman said she later sent text messages to a girlfriend saying she thought Hayne had bitten her vagina and she felt violated.
Hayne, 32, has pleaded not guilty to two charges of aggravated sexual assault inflicting actual bodily harm.
The woman said she sent a Snapchat message to Hayne telling him her girlfriend wanted her to go the police and he replied: “What?”
She claimed he sent her another message some time later asking: “Any allegations?”
The woman said she did not initially go to police after the alleged sexual assault but eventually told her mother, sister and brother-in-law about it.
She said her brother-in-law was angry and later told her he had contacted the NRL integrity unit and asked if she was comfortable speaking to them.
The woman agreed, saying she was scared but eventually decided to speak to police who then asked the woman to send Hayne messages on Snapchat to see if he would respond.
She said she sent Hayne a message saying he knew she wasn’t OK from the damage caused to her on the night and he should have stopped when she told him “no”.
The court heard that Hayne replied: “WTF are you on about? I stopped straught (sic) away and made sure you were OK. You’re starting to sound suss.”
The prosecutor had earlier told the jury police also tapped Hayne’s mobile phone and in one call to another rugby league player, Hayne said the woman “got filthy” and “wigged out” when she realised he had a taxi waiting for outside.
Hayne told the footballer they had been fooling around when the woman started bleeding and his fingernail must have clipped her.
Defence barrister Phillip Boulten SC said the sexual activity had been consensual “but unfortunately it didn’t go well”.
The trial before Judge Peter Whitford continues.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah does seem that way. Surely keeping yourself safe if not interested would be don't invite him over? Inviting over then saying no due to the cab will always risk that unsavory person who will go ahead anyways. She even indicates she was keen until he rudely kept a cab waiting. Why would he need to drop $550 in the first place to have sex, surely there's groupies hanging off tree's for these guys. It comes down to hearsay at the end of the day with his word against hers.....
yeh she must have been hot as F#%k!
even still $550 is not worth it lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see what you're saying, but even if she said "hey come over and fuck", and then changed her mind when he got there after a $550 cab ride for whatever reason, that's where it ends.

Edit: I just had a flashback of a night at uni where I met a young lady and we spent the evening drinking, eating, then dancing, a lot more drinking, some smooching and back to her place.

Got nekked, and was all going so well (she was quite a hottie), after some foreplay, I tolled on top, got between her legs, and bam - "sorry, CD I can't go through with this". Man was I pissed off at the time, but also had to do the right thing and stop (I admit I thought she just didn't want to be seen a that type of girl and I might have a shot later, which i didn't). Now, I could have pushed on and coerced her. Would it have been rape? Probably? Would I have got away with it (my word against hers etc)? Also probably.
Thanks for posting that; and yes, you would have been guilty of forcing non-consensual sex upon her. Who would the police believe? I reckon you know the answer, but the courts would require strong evidence to convict.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Jarryd is an Ed Sheeran fan as well... today's update:

Jarryd Hayne's alleged rape victim had 'nasty puncture wounds' on genitalia, court told
Mother of woman allegedly raped by former NRL star tells court her daughter told her Hayne was ‘persistent and overbearing’ and that she said ‘no’ a number of times

The mother of a woman allegedly raped by former NRL star Jarryd Hayne says her daughter showed her photographs of blood in her bedroom and injuries to her genitalia which looked like “three nasty puncture wounds”.

“She said he [Hayne] had wanted sex,” the mother told a Newcastle district court jury on Thursday on the fourth day of Hayne’s rape trial, recounting seeing mobile phone images of the wounds the day after the incident.

“[She said] he was persistent and overbearing. She had said she didn’t want to. She [told me] she said ‘no’ a number of times.

“She said she thought he’d bitten her.”

The mother said her daughter told her the previous night – the night of the alleged rape – “‘I think he wants sex’, but she said there’s no way.”

“I said, ‘That’s right, no’ and I walked off.”

The mother said she thought Hayne was intoxicated, hyped up, loud and excitable.

Hayne, who had been celebrating rugby league player Wes Naiqama’s bucks’ weekend in Newcastle, had paid a taxi driver $550 to take him to Sydney before asking her to stop at the woman’s house.

Crown prosecutor Brian Costello has told the jury Hayne attacked the woman in her bedroom after she invited him to her house on the outskirts of Newcastle on 30 September 2018 – the night of the NRL grand final.

They had never met but had been in contact on social media after the woman sent Hayne an Instagram message saying he was gorgeous.

Costello said Hayne arrived about 9pm and stayed for about 45 minutes, committed two sex acts on her and caused two separate injuries to her genitalia before leaving. The woman’s mother was in the house watching the grand final.

The woman, now aged 28, later sent text messages to a girlfriend saying she thought Hayne had bitten her vagina and she felt violated.

The woman said she didn’t want to go to the police initially because she feared Hayne would have the money to ruin her.

She said she later went to see a doctor who examined the injury to her vagina and told her: “It looks like a bite.”

Hayne, 32, has pleaded not guilty to two charges of aggravated sexual assault inflicting actual bodily harm.

The woman said when Hayne arrived she took him straight into her bedroom as she was embarrassed at being 26 and living with her mother.

She said Hayne was drunk and didn’t talk to her, just suggested singalongs to Ed Sheeran songs, which she thought was weird.

The woman became angry and upset when she realised he had a taxi waiting outside.

The taxi driver soon came to the door asking for Hayne, saying it had been 20 minutes. Hayne went outside and spoke to the driver before returning to the house.

The woman claimed Hayne went to the lounge room briefly to watch the grand final before calling out “Go Roosters. I’m jealous” and returning to her bedroom.

She told the court Hayne tried to kiss her and she said no before he pushed her head into the pillow, pulled her pants off and attacked her, ignoring her pleas to stop.

The woman said Hayne only stopped when there was blood everywhere, including on his hands and face.

She said he went to wash his hands in the bathroom before she had a shower when she was feeling a stinging sensation in her vagina.

When she walked back into the bedroom, she said Hayne told her he had to go.

The woman told the jury she had decided not to have sex with Hayne after realising he was only there for one thing, but she had just wanted to get to know him.

Her image of Hayne was not the same as the reality, she said.

Defence barrister Phillip Boulten SC said the sexual activity had been consensual “but unfortunately it didn’t go well” and Hayne thought he must have cut the woman with his fingernail.