Rumour Jarryd Hayne

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
33 next year, multiple years out of the game. 200k stop gap, but why... we need a winger for next year. Okunbor's done his ACL and Crichton (I'd rather not see him in a Bulldogs jersey again) probably next in line if Meaney's fullback.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
33 next year, multiple years out of the game. 200k stop gap, but why... we need a winger for next year. Okunbor's done his ACL and Crichton (I'd rather not see him in a Bulldogs jersey again) probably next in line if Meaney's fullback.
33 is not too old to play center, look at Michael Jennings! Still goes good.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But Jennings and J Moz are still playing today. How long has Hayne been out of the NRL? He reminds me of R. Smith (but with more talent). We don't need that lazy attitude at the club anymore

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jennings and J. Morris are still quick and fit (well Jennings career over now, but that's a different story). They both also haven't missed a season in the last forever years.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jennings and J. Morris are still quick and fit (well Jennings career over now, but that's a different story). They both also haven't missed a season in the last forever years.
I've heard Jarryd has been keeping himself pretty fit by playing pickup basketball and boogie boarding. A seasoned pro like him could be match fit with a few weeks of preseason training. He was renowned for his hard training ethic when he was playing.