Rumour Jarryd Hayne

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happened with his two rape cases a year or so ago? He had one in the US and one here.. Did some hush money make those charges get dropped?

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we sign Hayne Plane, we might as well get Thomas the Tank & Postman Pat, won't happen under TBaz, maybe under the Dean Pay Era it would of!
Hayne = WOFTAM!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He bit a chick in a night club years ago too from memory. He’s an absolute tosser and I hope he does time
I remember that. It was at the Roxy in Parra. He was 18, it was his first year in FG. Good to know his career progressed from biting to rape (allegedly)

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, lazy or not, the guy was freakishly talented. Its Ego more than laziness that sends them on the downward spiral !

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened with his two rape cases a year or so ago? He had one in the US and one here.. Did some hush money make those charges get dropped?
The criminal case in NSW is going through the court process. Don't know about the US civil case.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what are you doing at the Ermington Hotel in the middle if the day?
Probably waiting for the chinese take away to open up down the laneway next to woolies, they used to have the best big spring rolls in sydney( not sure now as i dont live in sydney).
Bigger and wider than those frozen ones you get from supermarket or take aways. Urrrrrrh
Now drooling

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, lazy or not, the guy was freakishly talented. Its Ego more than laziness that sends them on the downward spiral !
talented but a serious **** who hopefully will end up in jail.