Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kick a man while he’s down, poor form. Would love to see how many of you would stand on your own two feet in there.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kick a man while he’s down, poor form. Would love to see how many of you would stand on your own two feet in there.
I get your point mate but I would and I wouldn’t be in the boneyard either but he deserves everything he gets. A rape finally stuck

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get your point mate but I would and I wouldn’t be in the boneyard either but he deserves everything he gets. A rape finally stuck
U said it urself, finally stuck.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it really isn’t that hard, specially the level of jail he’s in and the people he’s with. Fucking easy street.

All this solidifies is how much of a complete dumb **** he is.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it really isn’t that hard, specially the level of jail he’s in and the people he’s with. Fucking easy street.

All this solidifies is how much of a complete dumb **** he is.
Not doubting that bro, although r2k (ready to kill) boneyard gang is real. It’s just pathetic to me that grown ass men are pointing at him and laughing at his misery, jealousy is a curse.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are they exactly jealous of bro?
Well judging by the way ***** carry on and obsess here about nrl players could be many factors. Hayne got pussy , got money some could only dream of, went to nfl, sold out jerseys, had a successful nrl career and so on and so forth. All before 30 years of age.
Now they think it’s their turn to stick it to him and vilify him on forums as if it’s some sort of gratification for all the years of misery he has caused them.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Well judging by the way ***** carry on and obsess here about nrl players could be many factors. Hayne got pussy , got money some could only dream of, went to nfl, sold out jerseys, had a successful nrl career and so on and so forth. All before 30 years of age.
Now they think it’s their turn to stick it to him and vilify him on forums as if it’s some sort of gratification for all the years of misery he has caused them.
Reading too much into it I'd say.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's obviously a man with deficiencies and weaknesses, but I hope Hayne wins his appeal, for a second time.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure if we can discuss in detail here but it sounds like he did the exact same thing to the chick in America.

Basically goes vampire style on his oral game. It’s more than a coincidence that hes been accused of this bizzare act twice which leads me to the fact that he is guilty.