James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, does anyone know if James Graham is on the Bulldogs payroll?

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because they need to defend themselves publicly from the morons shiting on the club publicly
Bout bloody time
Can't see what your problem is.
Well the problem is that it looks very unprofessional from people who are the face of the club. Only Gould should be making these comments if the club deems it fit.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He does have a role at the club! :grinning:

He works on the media side of things though, so he isn't part of the coaching staff. He mentioned on his poddy with Damien Cook last week that he doesn't want to be a coach (at the moment), so we probably won't see it happen... but we need him and his passion around training 100%
Does he? I didn't know that.. Last I heard he had a role at Saints and was working at Triple M. I wish we could get him as a forwards coach if he ever wanted to go down that path.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s some bigger f***** whingers, negative Nancy’s, and cucks on TK than in the team at the moment … and Its time they gave themselves an upper cut …

James Graham has just called out Davey’s BS and all some fans can do is go back and attack other players … it is what it is … this Davey prick was shown up by a young 22 year old kid … That’s why he’s sticking the boot into the club … maybe if he’d of been a harder trainer and a better club man he’d of got an earlier start that at 28 years of age, and maybe clubs wouldn’t have kept punting him …

James Graham calling this bloke out isn’t a licence to stick the boot into other players, maybe if we didn’t have these type of cucks in the squad the higher paid players wouldn’t be over worked and they’d have more time to use their real skills …

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No. That was absolutely pathetic again today, engineered by Ciraldo and our leadership group
Yeah, I was yelling at the TV too.
Frustrating watching them play.
But I'm on the back the coach side of the fence.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he? I didn't know that.. Last I heard he had a role at Saints and was working at Triple M. I wish we could get him as a forwards coach if he ever wanted to go down that path.
Saints got rid of him.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking love this champion!

Gordie "who's he?" Fkn lol says it all.
There’s a lesson here for the young players. If you find you can’t hack it at the dogs and get moved on, you’ll be sent with good graces…except if you talk shit about the club to the media; then you will get embarrassed with the truth.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The more I think about this, the more I think this may also the reason Topine, and Perhaps Nu brown, spat the dummy. They were rarely selected for first grade. This, and not being re-signed.
U Hit nail on head, with all 4 of those guys!!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he destroys them this pre season.
destroying for the sake of destroying? without any improvement in our plays?

If we end up getting long term injuries to our key players again next season then this will be all on CC.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s some bigger f***** whingers, negative Nancy’s, and cucks on TK than in the team at the moment … and Its time they gave themselves an upper cut …
Why, because some would dare disagree with you and the direction the club has sunk to this year? Nah I'm good. I'll continue to call anything out I see fit.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
destroying for the sake of destroying? without any improvement in our plays?

If we end up getting long term injuries to our key players again next season then this will be all on CC.
Obviously not McGregor at the Dragons level of destruction but they really need to be doing defensive drills every training session lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

James Graham has just called out Davey’s BS and all some fans can do is go back and attack other players … it is what it is … this Davey prick was shown up by a young 22 year old kid … That’s why he’s sticking the boot into the club … maybe if he’d of been a harder trainer and a better club man he’d of got an earlier start that at 28 years of age, and maybe clubs wouldn’t have kept punting him …

James Graham calling this bloke out isn’t a licence to stick the boot into other players, maybe if we didn’t have these type of cucks in the squad the higher paid players wouldn’t be over worked and they’d have more time to use their real skills …
I was alright with this until that final part about higher paid players being over worked. That’s the worst take of the year hahaha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously not McGregor at the Dragons level of destruction but they really need to be doing defensive drills every training session lol

well proof is in the pudding and this year results speaks for themselves.

CC is not going to come up with anything new next year, it will be the same shit clue less defence with new faces in the roster and (hope not) long term injuries to our players.