James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why, because some would dare disagree with you and the direction the club has sunk to this year? Nah I'm good. I'll continue to call anything out I see fit.
Mate I couldn’t give 20 F**** whether people agreed or disagreed with me, and what Graham said had nothing to do with the direction the clubs sunk to this year … it was a direct response to why Davey asked to leave and has laid the boot in … but again most on here are like Davey, they love laying the boot in and going off on different tangents …

The reality is no one unless they’re in the inner-circle knows what Gould & CC are trying to do or what their real goals & plans have been for this season …

Call out what you see fit I couldn’t give a crap … but in reality, you, like most of us, really have no F***** idea, we’re just looking from the outside in ..

Would have been nice to see a feed where people acknowledged why Davey stuck the boot in, instead of seeing it as an opportunity to stick it to the club even further …

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was alright with this until that final part about higher paid players being over worked. That’s the worst take of the year hahaha
Have a look at some of the responses to most of your comments …

Opinions obviously vary … if we had a more powerful dominating forward pack and more committed players around our higher paid players they’d have more time to do what they’re good at …

That’s why most performed better and showed more talent at their previous clubs …

Do you even watch rugby league because you make me wonder ..

Reactions: J_B

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have a look at some of the responses to most of your comments …

Opinions obviously vary … if we had a more powerful dominating forward pack and more committed players around our higher paid players they’d have more time to do what they’re good at …

That’s why most performed better and showed more talent at their previous clubs …

Do you even watch rugby league because you make me wonder ..
The senior and better paid players are putting pressure on our younger and more fringe players by being shit this year. Not the other way around

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
well proof is in the pudding and this year results speaks for themselves.

CC is not going to come up with anything new next year, it will be the same shit clue less defence with new faces in the roster and (hope not) long term injuries to our players.
Honestly this is my main concern, Ok say we get rid of the deadwood, does the assistant magically fix our defence? learn to select, position and rotate the bench? Learn how to attack?

Deadwood or not. We still haven't got a spine and have a shit pack next year. If CC is still coach after round 10 next year I'll be surprised.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even if that's true, CIRALDO is the one that made him captain while GUS is the one that handed him a long-term extension. Look at the players making key errors every week, they're all Gus and Ciraldo signings.
Stop sooking! Take your time out you promised us all.

Reactions: J_B

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly this is my main concern, Ok say we get rid of the deadwood, does the assistant magically fix our defence? learn to select, position and rotate the bench? Learn how to attack?

Deadwood or not. We still haven't got a spine and have a shit pack next year. If CC is still coach after round 10 next year I'll be surprised.

yup for me next years roster looks weaker overall compared to this year.

We had no go forward this year and the next it will be worse with TPJ and Thompson leaving (not that they were setting the world on fire this year)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TIme to take off the tin foil hat, other coaches and players/ex-players have come out in defence.
They know nothing

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus is setting the assistant for the fall. When the duds are gone, who will CC blame next?
It's Gustovos fault for hiring him.

As I have said before, I don't blame the coaches. It can't just be their fault

I can see what is happening, as it happened at my club.

The players are running the asylum.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The senior and better paid players are putting pressure on our younger and more fringe players by being shit this year. Not the other way around
As I said, opinions vary ..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All these former Dogs players coming out & defending CC etc, it seems like it's 'planned' by Gus etc.
Yeah it has to be, it would go down like the Broncos players saying Walters can’t coach and laugh at him on podcasts

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
James Graham for head coach :grinning: