Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably for being wasted more like

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he didn't get some from that chick and got stood down, I'd be fuming if I was him lol

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This type of clean legal fun should be encouraged, at least he ain't some priest trying to peg young boys

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gould would have been devastated when he found J I had cheated on him with a women of all things
He hasn't gotten over losing Freddy to a women

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
:roflol: what did I say.

Seriously .. what did I say ..

There's always more to a story when an NRL player is involved.

Probably stood down as:
1. He's a role model to young kids who look up to him.
2. He's known as a representative of the Panthers club.
3. Phil Gould couldn't get some of that action if he tried.

ergo

1. Not a good look seeing someone kids idolise with his hand on dick/crotch, beer in hand, looking at some norgs sloshed off his face. Who knows what else he was taking off those chesticles.
2. I'm sure Panthers would not appreciate their players being seen in this light, despite being highly hypocritical and having the sluttiest looking cheerleader outfits in the NRL despite ANY way to try and swing it.
3. Chicks like that don't dig fat partly balding blokes like Gould, unless thay are bathing in cash.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any reliable sources as to what actually happened

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He tried punching on with my cousin around the time of the city v country game. My cousin who was off duty police officer was talking with some on duty mates and Jamal just started yelling abuse at them for no reason. He was clearly drunk off his 'tits' - had to.

Either he is mentally ill or just an idiot.. I get most people don't like cops but just to come up and start calling them pigs etc for no reason is a bit much for a pro footballer (anybody really).

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He tried punching on with my cousin around the time of the city v country game. My cousin who was off duty police officer was talking with some on duty mates and Jamal just started yelling abuse at them for no reason. He was clearly drunk off his 'tits' - had to.

Either he is mentally ill or just an idiot.. I get most people don't like cops but just to come up and start calling them pigs etc for no reason is a bit much for a pro footballer (anybody really).
Don't ever question how we Lebs do things haha, but yes its very odd for him to be doing that with the position he is in

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Does he still do the kids show

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He been like that since he was 10 or 12 he would roam the streets drunk.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does Jamma have a girlfriend?

Perhaps that's why suddenly this is a bigger issue than just getting drunk and whatever else.

Malla

Reaction score
Hope he gets his sh*t together. Still remember when he made his origin debut back in 09 (I think) and the impact he had.

Feel for the kid. Should not have taken the money on offer at Titans, it's stuffed him up and these family issues are probably in relation to the money.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talk about dumb timing ,hed be picked at centre for nsw for sure

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope he gets his sh*t together. Still remember when he made his origin debut back in 09 (I think) and the impact he had.

Feel for the kid. Should not have taken the money on offer at Titans, it's stuffed him up and these family issues are probably in relation to the money.
I have the same feeling, also the Gold Coast isn't a place for someone who has had alcohol problems

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From Jamie Soward's tone on the radio the other day it sounds pretty serious.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.