Jamal Idris stood down by Gould

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idris was stood down for Fridays game for drinking on bye weekend when directed not to. On Sterlo it has been reported that Gould has stood him down indefinitely

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers Executive General Manager Phil Gould has tonight announced that player Jamal Idris will be taking a break from rugby league, effective immediately.

The club has been working closely with the NRL this week to put a support system in place to help Jamal deal with some personal issues.

The club stresses that this matter has nothing to do with disciplinary action.

The Panthers and the NRL are fully supportive of Jamal and will be assisting him during this important period.

On behalf of Jamal and his family, the Panthers club would like to request that everyone respect their privacy at this time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
In todays fvcked up society people NEED to drink.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moley was in melt down over this

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Jamal had a drink? So what?

How did the Panthers find out?

Did he take photos on a roof or was singing stupid songs on a boat?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine your boss told you not to get on the drink on your week off. I think it's ridiculous to be honest - as long as he didn't do anything stupid... which doesn't seem to be the case.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it wasn't just a drink I think he was rolling

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was off his head and was caught with a prosti

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I totally forgot about this guy and his chance to play centre for NSW maybe its better he doesn't since he hasn't been talked about lol

Imagine your boss told you not to get on the drink on your week off. I think it's ridiculous to be honest - as long as he didn't do anything stupid... which doesn't seem to be the case.
I wouldn't be drinking if I had Idris's ability to put in weight lol.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds more like family issues based on the 2nd post, hopefully it all works out

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds more like family issues based on the 2nd post, hopefully it all works out
Thats what is sounding like now, hopefully everything is good for the Idris family

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
League is different then an average job, if pearce was just a regular worker he would of never got fired or told to take a week off for what he did.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's what I thought.

I have heard his Mum isn't well & that's why he left the Titans.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the grog has been identified as an issue that may be harming his performance, of course they are going to start taking actions. If he can't stay off it for a few days he's got a problem.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Morris out for an extended period and now Idris likely to be out of contention makes me wonder if Lafai will come into consideration, could certainly do alot worse.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what I thought.

I have heard his Mum isn't well & that's why he left the Titans.
Yeah, I remember hearing that too, hopefully she is ok.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With Morris out for an extended period and now Idris likely to be out of contention makes me wonder if Lafai will come into consideration, could certainly do alot worse.
It might be between Hopoate, Lafai and possibly Lyon if he is approached and agrees.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopoate was 19th man for origin so you would think he would come in.Good for us parra will be minus hayne & hopoate when we play them without our nsw boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.