Opinion Jackson not at the Press Conference.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Baz thinks we need to play the perfect game to win which is never going to happen. There needs to be a lot more going on lol... he defends himself talking about things out of our control. Over it.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was looking for the doughnuts.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson pissed me off tonight laughing 20 seconds before the kick off and then giving away a penalty in the first set, that’s not how a captain behaves he can fuck off with barret as far as I am concerned.
Because he has no bulldogs DNA anymore unfortunately footy is run like a business its all about money there is no more loyalty and players just come and play like its a job there is no passion for the game anymore .Gould needs to change the culture but its a slow process and its will unfortunately take years .

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson pissed me off tonight laughing 20 seconds before the kick off and then giving away a penalty in the first set, that’s not how a captain behaves he can fuck off with barret as far as I am concerned.
Lol you got pissed off with him laughing before the game, I can’t imagine how you felt when JAC was laughing with cobbo with a few minutes left. Now that pissed me off.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was waiting for JMK and he never rocked up so he went searching from him so they could spoon each other. Jackson first receiver and JMK slow and steady..

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully there's a rift somewhere that can be the catalyst for change... Fuck knows where we can get a genuine leader / captain from. We need Munster desperately as he will call out bullshit
Swap Burton for Munster.