Opinion Jackson not at the Press Conference.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate you’ve read me like a book.

Congratulations you must be a detective in your daily life.
Just look at your icon
Loser
Sad kent
Jackson’s pillow biting muppet
What year was that pic taken
2012?

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just look at your icon
Loser
Sad kent
Jackson’s pillow biting muppet
What year was that pic taken
2012?
Firstly It was last year when he won our best player and thoroughly deserved (albeit not much competition). Secondly your pic was from 2012 now who’s the sad Paul Kent now.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs leave jacko alone he is the heart and soul of our team through this shit period. I agree he isn’t a ball player and he has been put in that role by coaching staff but he always shows up in defence and is one of those need to have players. Guarantee you if he was playing at the storm he would be in origin contention.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ffs leave jacko alone he is the heart and soul of our team through this shit period. I agree he isn’t a ball player and he has been put in that role by coaching staff but he always shows up in defence and is one of those need to have players. Guarantee you if he was playing at the storm he would be in origin contention.
Heart and soul? lol. Such a nothing cliche. He has regressed into a squad player and the writing has been on the wall for years, would've been best for both parties if he moved on a while back but no one was offering him anywhere close to the stupid coin we were.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Swap Burton for Munster.
It’s not Burtons fault Barrett has him playing a game plan that doesn’t suit him as a player, Barrett needs to develop a game plan that plays to his current players strengths and stop trying to implement Penriths playing style, it’s why we are so clunky. The game plan does not suit the players we have, Simple…

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not Burtons fault Barrett has him playing a game plan that doesn’t suit him as a player, Barrett needs to develop a game plan that plays to his current players strengths and stop trying to implement Penriths playing style, it’s why we are so clunky. The game plan does not suit the players we have, Simple…
Work with what you have got. Good coaches get this done while blokes with a 17% winning record don’t last a season let alone 4.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will repeat, his role should solely be run hard tackle hard - that’s it. You can’t have an ageing forward be the focal point for most backline sweeps - touches the ball more than our halves / it’s beyond insane. I’m still confident there is a place for him in this team.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TB is the problem. 4/31 soon to be 4/32

Throwing blokes like Jackson under the bus and making him the scape goat for really poor coaching is rubbish
You imbecile
I said both need to go u dribbler
Blind feckkk

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly It was last year when he won our best player and thoroughly deserved (albeit not much competition). Secondly your pic was from 2012 now who’s the sad Paul Kent now.
He won player of the year in a side that won 3 games and finished dead last

wow what an accomplishment
Give that man a new
Cheers fcukwit aka Paul Crawley pillow biting poosy

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You imbecile
I said both need to go u dribbler
Blind feckkk
How many pingers did you have last night? Here's your comments about JJ:

Offers absolutely nothing
Even off the field
Sweet Fcuk all
3 years ago I said to move him on
I was named a shit fan
Now who’s the shit one

You are without doubt throwing him under the bus you dribbling imbecile!