Other News Source JAC

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mean both can go, not overly concerned. DWZ at least puts in on and off the pitch so hopefully he hits form and it makes the whole situation easier.
DWZ will hopefully have a blinder next year. I think we forget how good he was for us in his first year and that he led a fair amount of games in metres gained this year. He did drop a fair amount of ball. Wouldn’t stop him from leaving but definitely enjoy his effort and charges into the line.. could turn it around

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DWZ will hopefully have a blinder next year. I think we forget how good he was for us in his first year and that he led a fair amount of games in metres gained this year. He did drop a fair amount of ball. Wouldn’t stop him from leaving but definitely enjoy his effort and charges into the line.. could turn it around
DWZ and Lewis are going nowhere. Both will improve immeasurably under the new regime.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People are in such lala land about Lewis. Some on here TONS on Facebook. They think he's part of future plans lol. Its unreal to me.
The fact Tbaz has gone out and secured young halves in his first few weeks here tells you what he thinks of Lewis.

Before anyone mentions Lewis playing in another position too forget it he's just out of his depth in NRL football.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People are in such lala land about Lewis. Some on here TONS on Facebook. They think he's part of future plans lol. Its unreal to me.
I've noticed that too regarding FB. Lewis seems to have more fans on FB than he does on TK. The ONLY reason they're still both at the club is because they have contracts. Lewis will be gone in 21 and DWZ in 22 and thank fuck for that. It won't be a moment too soon

Like us, Baz can spot talent, and if we has impressed with Lewis he wouldn't have signed 2 rookies to replace him.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed that too regarding FB. Lewis seems to have more fans on FB than he does on TK. The ONLY reason they're still both at the club is because they have contracts. Lewis will be gone in 21 and DWZ in 22 and thank fuck for that. It won't be a moment too soon

Like us, Baz can spot talent, and if we has impressed with Lewis he wouldn't have signed 2 rookies to replace him.
I must be the only one on here who thinks, bulk him up, play him at Lock.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he was back at training since day dot so I'm expecting a much improved season from him going into 2021.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi all - Not much of a poster but my sister served JAC a coffee at the airport this morning (Sydney) and she asked him about the dogs....said 80% chance
80% is better than 50%....thanks for sharing :grinning: