Other News Source JAC

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must be the only one on here who thinks, bulk him up, play him at Lock.
Jackson, Elliot and RFM are all far better locks. I don't see why people always want to turn Lewis into a new position when he can't play his existing position well. When his contract is up, no NRL team will pick him up. He is not up to NRL level, never was

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson, Elliot and RFM are all far better locks. I don't see why people always want to turn Lewis into a new position when he can't play his existing position well. When his contract is up, no NRL team will pick him up. He is not up to NRL level, never was
It’s funny reading Lewis fans realise he’s no good in halves yet still try find him a spot in the team

The Hoppa hater reckons he can cover every position

Fkn lol

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is just a reserve grader, not a knock on him but that' s just how it is.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is just a reserve grader, not a knock on him but that' s just how it is.
I'm not saying he's bound for rep teams. And I honestly think we let a better half go in Cogger. But the level of criticism he cops is over the top. We've had a lot of deficiencies in the roster. Probably even more in the fact that our former coaching staff didn't find ways to get the players we had to play a brand of football they could excel at. But everyone in the team put in a huge amount of effort. Despite not winning a lot of games, I'd say that the bulk of losses we weren't easily beaten.

I often wonder if when coaches say they're encouraging eyes up football, it's a roundabout way of saying "fucked if I can get a game plan together"

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying he's bound for rep teams. And I honestly think we let a better half go in Cogger. But the level of criticism he cops is over the top. We've had a lot of deficiencies in the roster. Probably even more in the fact that our former coaching staff didn't find ways to get the players we had to play a brand of football they could excel at. But everyone in the team put in a huge amount of effort. Despite not winning a lot of games, I'd say that the bulk of losses we weren't easily beaten.

I often wonder if when coaches say they're encouraging eyes up football, it's a roundabout way of saying "fucked if I can get a game plan together"
Hahahaha that sounds like Pay to a T :grinning:

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh Addo-Carr to join the Bulldogs on a four year deal

Author
bulldogs.com.au
Timestamp
Wed 16 Dec 2020, 03:00 PM
Share on social media
Share via Facebook
Share via Twitter
Share via Whats-app
Share via Reddit
Share via Email
The Bulldogs have continued their quest to build a squad that can challenge for titles in the future with the acquisition of State of Origin back Josh Addo-Carr on a four year deal that will see him join the club for the 2022 season and keep him at Belmore until the end of 2025.

Addo-Carr is one of the quickest players in the NRL and without doubt one of the best finishers.

The 25 year-old has continued to play at a high level during a career that has spanned an NRL debut for the Wests Tigers in 2016, followed by 96 matches for the Storm over the past four seasons.

In addition, Addo-Carr has represented New South Wales in nine State of Origin matches and Australia in two Tests.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill saw the signing as another building block in the creation of a squad with quality and depth:

"Having someone like Josh choose to join the Bulldogs after being the target of a number of clubs is another sign that we are gradually piecing together a squad that has the right mix of experience and quality.

Josh has been a proven performer at whatever level he has played and he will bring those elements of speed and strike-power that all clubs are looking for in their backline.

Josh becomes another leader in our group and will bring the sort of winning attitude that the club is looking to create here at Belmore.

We look forward to him joining us for the 2022 season and wish him all the best for next season."

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news !!!!!! :grinning: JAC , JAC, JAC, JAC

1608092053213.png

I FEEL THE NEED THE NEED FOR SPEED