Other News Source JAC

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean to hug him like he did he clearly wasn’t being annoyed.

I’d say it’s either a troll to the security guys friend who he’s sent it too (could be his mates a dogs fan) or he’s legit.

I’m hoping the reality is he’s coming haha. Otherwise he trolled me to tears
I live in hope but suspect it was just a set up.. the guard convinced JAC to say something like that to wind up his mates..a bit of horseplay....

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I live in hope but suspect it was just a set up.. the guard convinced JAC to say something like that to wind up his mates..a bit of horseplay....
You'd think he'd get into trouble saying it tho and I'd like to think he knows that's a possibility. I think it's either true or he's highly intoxicated.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd think he'd get into trouble saying it tho and I'd like to think he knows that's a possibility. I think it's either true or he's highly intoxicated.
He may be intoxicated... however the firearms videos highlights at best a naivety, possible stupidity. JAC wouldn't be the first footballer to get themselves in trouble by saying or doing something stupid to a camera...
In saying that I hope he has had a couple & it is the "truth" serum taking effect!!!

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What if storm loan him to us for next year hes still technicaly signed with storm?
Yeah with a view to making the loan permanent, massive loophole, would be good. :grinning:
What if he were to break the Storms code of conduct and he was fired? Ala James Roberts....

Still not sure how you can sign a binding contract, to say you will sign a future contract, at a point in time when your allowed to sign a contract?
What's the point in saying your not allowed to talk/sign a player until November but can sign a "heads of agreement " which ends up being a contract to sign a contract anyway

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know he has a dish licker running today at wauchope, addo fox.
I backed a horse called laundy last week for a healthy place return.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Quite a few ppl were sent that documentby the way. So its not really anything to boast about
Just a childish middle aged loser trying to stroke his own ego and maintain his internet comedian persona. Very sad.
lol @ middle aged.
I have two questions.
1. how old do you think I am?
2. What is your definition of middle aged?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know what you guys are offering him as I'm hearing all kinds of ludicrous numbers?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you know what you guys are offering him as I'm hearing all kinds of ludicrous numbers?
2.2m over 4 years (550k/year) with incentives if he is a success at fullback/representative footy according to Hooper. A good price for us depending on the incentives. I thought it'd take 600-700k to get JAC across (Cotric took 650k) so if it's in that ball park or even less (which is what's reported) I have no issue with the price. I'm not a fan of 4 years, I'd much rather 3. I'd also prefer JAC playing wing over fullback but if it's the only way to get him then I'll cop it.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2.2m over 4 years (550k/year) with incentives if he is a success at fullback/representative footy according to Hooper. A good price for us depending on the incentives. I thought it'd take 600-700k to get JAC across (Cotric took 650k) so if it's in that ball park or even less (which is what's reported) I have no issue with the price. I'm not a fan of 4 years, I'd much rather 3. I'd also prefer JAC playing wing over fullback but if it's the only way to get him then I'll cop it.
That is a good price, kudos if you land him for that.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thing about JAC is he has personality, he is much more attractive to third parties than someone like, say, Klemmer the sour tart. It isn't hard to imagine that he could attract some decent personal sponsorship.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wintcsign for 550k a year...he woukd want atxleast 600k
There isn't a team that can afford that other than us or the Tigers. So hell take 550k or what ever it is or sign for unders.

And we know he's not going to the Tigers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thing about JAC is he has personality, he is much more attractive to third parties than someone like, say, Klemmer the sour tart. It isn't hard to imagine that he could attract some decent personal sponsorship.
JAC is probably more likeable/marketable than someone like Latrell who just looks more and more like a dickhead...so chances are JAC ends up being #1 in terms of Indigenous athletes in Australia with his move to Sydney imo.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC won’t sign for less than 600k....he will want at least 650k and will hold off and back himself to get that money....time to move on