Other News Source JAC

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So, because @Nasheed is banned he can't post, but he gave me some intriguing info which I am very curious to see how accurate it is.

The screenshot he showed me (source blacked out) says that JAC is a done deal and will be announced next week. It also says that the Reimis Smith swap did not go through.

What do you guys think about this and do you think it will come true? Time will tell!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's the Latrell Mitchell comedy show all over again, a travelling circus show where clubs jostle for position.......I just hope that at the end of all this mess we don't end up looking like fools.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So if Reimis is not going then who is? Didn't storm say they won't release him until they have an adequate backup? Unless they found a player elsewhere and were satisfied he was ok to depart.

I'd be happy to keep smith. I know a lot on here don't rate him, but as a winger he gets the job done well (think a poor mans Rona). He can leap well, has a great top speed, and doesnt mind hitting up the ball when we are 10 out. Fair enough his centre experiment was ridiculous, but that is the clubs and coaches fault. If he can get back to anywhere near his best playing outside Hoppa, no reason why he can't score 14 trys a year consistently.

Anyways its a wait and see thing. Either way as a whole, we are a club moving in the right direction which is the most pleasing thing.

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we're paying full freight for JAC?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More importantly, why did Nasheed get banned?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So we're paying full freight for JAC?
Of course, and more than his current Storm contract. Storm don't need to chip in because he's a popular player inform.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So, because @Nasheed is banned he can't post, but he gave me some intriguing info which I am very curious to see how accurate it is.

The screenshot he showed me (source blacked out) says that JAC is a done deal and will be announced next week. It also says that the Reimis Smith swap did not go through.

What do you guys think about this and do you think it will come true? Time will tell!
he hasnt got anything correct, only copied other posts from here and social media , so he is due. But no i dont believe it.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Legend that is Nashweed will now live through you Papa lol

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if Reimis is not going then who is? Didn't storm say they won't release him until they have an adequate backup? Unless they found a player elsewhere and were satisfied he was ok to depart.

I'd be happy to keep smith. I know a lot on here don't rate him, but as a winger he gets the job done well (think a poor mans Rona). He can leap well, has a great top speed, and doesnt mind hitting up the ball when we are 10 out. Fair enough his centre experiment was ridiculous, but that is the clubs and coaches fault. If he can get back to anywhere near his best playing outside Hoppa, no reason why he can't score 14 trys a year consistently.

Anyways its a wait and see thing. Either way as a whole, we are a club moving in the right direction which is the most pleasing thing.
If its not Reimis assuming its DWZ... and we are probably paying some freight...