Opinion JAC LEGEND (OFFICIAL)

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden plays right centre from memory so hopefully he can transition ok the left if that’s what Baz has in mind.
Hay Dave, That's one hell of a spooky Avatar you got there . Wooooooooooooo!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great winger.. Money well spent .. Will still our Spine to be useful..

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's almost got as many tries in one game than we've scored in eight games.

A left edge of Burton, Naden and Fox could be as lethal as they come..
He might as well rack up as many tries as he can this year. Next year they might be harder to find.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Hopoate will retire or not be resigned next year he is way to slow & to old for the modern game and when Burton comes, Maybe we can move Averillo to the Centers depending on who TBZ selects at fullback ,We need to do something with Meaney, Allen, & DWZ one of them could be your center.
I think Allen will play centre inside Cotric with DWZ at the back and naden and the fox on the other edge. Meaney would either be dropped to Mounties or released. But who knows what'll actually transpire..

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this has already been posted.. but last night's effort by JAC reminded me of our very own Nigel Vagana when he bagged 5 tries for us. I remember him counting his fingers in the try celebaration. The guy deserved a premiership. He was massive for us.

Reaction score
Not sure if this has already been posted.. but last night's effort by JAC reminded me of our very own Nigel Vagana when he bagged 5 tries for us. I remember him counting his fingers in the try celebaration. The guy deserved a premiership. He was massive for us.
yeah that was strange watching the game last night, the commentators kept going on about some dude playing for newtown 71 years ago as being the last time 5 tries were scored. i was thinking wtf ? vagana, why not mention him

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah that was strange watching the game last night, the commentators kept going on about some dude playing for newtown 71 years ago as being the last time 5 tries were scored. i was thinking wtf ? vagana, why not mention him
I think they were referring to 6 tries in a match.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So fucking excited to see JAC at the club next year. Really starting to build a solid starting 17 and I think instead of proposing signing random players, we need to break it all up in edges and middles to understand where are the best combinations.

Left Edge
JAC
Schoupp/DWZ (prefer to release DWZ to free up some cash)
Doorey
Burton

Right Edge
Cotric
Naden
RFM
Flanno

Middles
Thompson
Smith/Clark (we will get one)
Another big boppa
Elliott
Averillo roaming at FB

Bench
Hetherington
Jacko
Waddell
JMK

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One seriously good centre imo Renouf like in class!
He was great but there were few any near as classy as The Pearl, perhaps only Zip Zip.....others bigger, stronger, some faster but they were few & far

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So fucking excited to see JAC at the club next year. Really starting to build a solid starting 17 and I think instead of proposing signing random players, we need to break it all up in edges and middles to understand where are the best combinations.

Left Edge
JAC
Schoupp/DWZ (prefer to release DWZ to free up some cash)
Doorey
Burton

Right Edge
Cotric
Naden
RFM
Flanno

Middles
Thompson
Smith/Clark (we will get one)
Another big boppa
Elliott
Averillo roaming at FB

Bench
Hetherington
Jacko
Waddell
JMK
Doesn't Naden play left centre? I think he'll be outside Burton. That left edge should be deadly though
Don't forget about Alamoti. He plays on the right and Baz said don't be surprised to see him in the side in Rd1
I hope Cotric is the other winger and we can piss DWZ off to the Tigers. Allan can play for Mounties
Hopefully "another big boppa" is Lolo and JMK is not re-signed for next year.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Honestly though who else in todays game would you expect to score 6 tries in a game? THE FOXX

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doesn't Naden play left centre? I think he'll be outside Burton. That left edge should be deadly though
Don't forget about Alamoti. He plays on the right and Baz said don't be surprised to see him in the side in Rd1
I hope Cotric is the other winger and we can piss DWZ off to the Tigers. Allan can play for Mounties
Hopefully "another big boppa" is Lolo and JMK is not re-signed for next year.
Don't disagree with that. I genuinely forgot about Allan which shows how quiet he has been.

Lolo is a bit far fetched but if it happens i wouldn't be pissed.