It's Good To Be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're my inspiration bro.

Plus I'm sure you will back me up on this, but for those people that are, IT'S GOOD TO BE NORMAL!

Mr 95% and I would love to live normal lives.

Don't be bored with normal, enjoy it.
Thumbs up. Yep, we should never begrudge living normal lives because there are many that do not; we should live each day with a positive attitude and a happy smile and when it does get tough have the strength and courage to push through it.

You, my friend ; Mr 95% , Drop Bear and so many others here fight the good fight each and every day so more power to you!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro I'm 34 and act like a 18 year old lol life to short to worrie about age
Bro that was my intention but I've let society manipulate me into thinking you have to be this serious uptight **** that's got a dik up his ass 24/7 that can't take a joke.
Society calls people like immature just Coz you still joke and don't take everything serious and call people who are serious mature even if they're fkn boring and just the worded to be around.
Society manipulates a lot of words it's fkn beyond a joke these days.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro that was my intention but I've let society manipulate me into thinking you have to be this serious uptight **** that's got a dik up his ass 24/7 that can't take a joke.
Society calls people like immature just Coz you still joke and don't take everything serious and call people who are serious mature even if they're fkn boring and just the worded to be around.
Society manipulates a lot of words it's fkn beyond a joke these days.
Dude im 37 and getting more in mature with age, and loving it .
I gots my responsibilities of being the best father I can and I work like a whipped dog. If I didn't have a sense of humor and have a laugh at anything I could id be fukked .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I gots my responsibilities of being the best father I can and I work like a whipped dog. If I didn't have a sense of humor and have a laugh at anything I could id be fukked .
I feel so much better hearing shit like this.
I fkn hate being told, you need to mature up you're 25 now stop not taking stuff serious you're 25 you're 25 you're 25.
I know I'm fuk 25 it doesn't mean I need to conform to socities idea of being mature fuk me dead arghhhhhh that felt good getting off my chest Hahhaa.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Keep doing what your doing brother, you're going well.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The other day, I tried to phone an electrician I used to do a lot of work here at home last year, a top bloke and in his late 30's. I thought it strange that his phone was disconnected, as he had a good business and a hard worker. I knew he was a good friend of the plumber, so I rang them to get his current number. Turns out about 2 months after I got him to work for me, they found a lump on his kidney. Six weeks later he was dead. The morale I guess is we only get so much time here. Have a laugh, forget about acting your age just be yourself and spend every minute you can being the best dad you can be. That's what I've resolved to do and I feel so much better about myself.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The other day, I tried to phone an electrician I used to do a lot of work here at home last year, a top bloke and in his late 30's. I thought it strange that his phone was disconnected, as he had a good business and a hard worker. I knew he was a good friend of the plumber, so I rang them to get his current number. Turns out about 2 months after I got him to work for me, they found a lump on his kidney. Six weeks later he was dead. The morale I guess is we only get so much time here. Have a laugh, forget about acting your age just be yourself and spend every minute you can being the best dad you can be. That's what I've resolved to do and I feel so much better about myself.
I guess being an eels supporter you really don't take the nrl serious either :p

Hahaha na but seriously very true in saying we have a short time on earth better to enjoy it then regret when we're old we didn't enjoy it due to conforming to societies ideas on maturity and other things.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess being an eels supporter you really don't take the nrl serious either :p

Hahaha na but seriously very true in saying we have a short time on earth better to enjoy it then regret when we're old we didn't enjoy it due to conforming to societies ideas on maturity and other things.
Exactly my point, you need to have a sense of fun. I didn't choose to be an Eel, I was born there. My wife was born in Yagoona, so I have a bit of an attachment to the Dogs in that respect. Now, you have Hoppa. Could be a very different year 2016 and I am looking forward to game 3. Let's see who has a sense of humour then :-)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly my point, you need to have a sense of fun. I didn't choose to be an Eel, I was born there. My wife was born in Yagoona, so I have a bit of an attachment to the Dogs in that respect. Now, you have Hoppa. Could be a very different year 2016 and I am looking forward to game 3. Let's see who has a sense of humour then :-)
*starts cutting self*
Hahaha fuk me I still can't believe we bought floppa.
My whole family apart from me and my bros are doggies supporters everyone else are eels

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best advice ever my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.