Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Truly believe ull get there bro. Ur character and faith is amazing. Whatever obstacles have been on ur path so far u have overcome if 80 kg is the mark ull get there bro.

Its good to know you !
Thanks bro, needed a rev up lol

PS sorry for drifting off topic.

Like Mr 95% said, it's good to be alive.

Also good to see your kids smile and hear them laugh.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
It's good to be "ALIVE" : Get up. Look down. Reco'nize you aint 6 feet underground !!!

It's good to be able-bodied : I got two arms, two legs and I can move and breathe unassisted. I remember and appreciate this every single day. I owe it to those less fortunate to use my gifts well. I will fight to the death in defence of anyone who makes the road for those less fortunate more difficult than it already is.

It's good to be grateful : My wife. My kids. My hand-selected corps of real-life friends. My job. My situation despite the challenges we face trying to juggle 10 balls in air daily. Wrong decisions in the past could have resulted in me being alone, single, with no kids to love.

It's good to be a Dad : I'm almost 10 years into this caper now and I can honestly say having kids didn't just change me, IT SAVED ME ! Two daughters have softened my battle-scarred edges. A son forces me to raise my own bar daily. They live in a world of endless possibilities, and I'm thankful I've been able to re-live my childhood with them. When they say "Daddy I need you", it makes me think "there's no way they could ever know I need them a million times more !"

It's good to be a Bulldogs fan : The foresight of my great-ancestors is something I'm eternally grateful for. Back in the 1950's a segment of my family dedicated their energies to this club. That passion was bottled, extracted and concentrated by my mother, who herself was a 10yo child on the sidelines as recovery from her many operations as a child with Cerebral Palsy. When I was born, it was pre-determined within the cells of my DNA that I would be a Bulldogs fan. A dozen or so grand-finals, half-a-dozen premierships, multiple minor-premierships, untold number of Dally M medalists and Internationals all developed within the four walls of Belmore. The memories. The smiles on random faces. The magic in the crowd ..... and to think, if it had've turned out different, I could be a Tigers fan.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuk all you positive ***** I'm doing my first night shift ever it's fkn death unloading containers it's like a cross fit gym sesh all fkn night/morning.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently the best team of heart doctors in Australia.
I do a bit of work on a heart surgeon or whatever his title is , never met the **** , but going of the size of his beach front holiday house , and his compound on a sydney waterfront, I assume he must be good

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk all you positive ***** I'm doing my first night shift ever it's fkn death unloading containers it's like a cross fit gym sesh all fkn night/morning.
Find the positives in it bro i used to work at toll ipec sweating it out while running my own business mowing lawns and doing uni full time. Now that its all over i look back and miss how fit i was chucking boxes out of the back of a truck whilst sitting behind a computer for 10 and 11 hrs a day. Positives to be found in all situations!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks bro, needed a rev up lol

PS sorry for drifting off topic.

Like Mr 95% said, it's good to be alive.

Also good to see your kids smile and hear them laugh.
Damn right bro..

I know none of us can comprehend the tough fight you have..but remember don't let those negative thoughts take over..just simply.. BELIEVE.. :-)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Damn right bro..

I know none of us can comprehend the tough fight you have..but remember don't let those negative thoughts take over..just simply.. BELIEVE.. :-)
Sometimes the mental fight is more tiring than the physical fight. But I have good support to help me through.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sometimes the mental fight is more tiring than the physical fight. But I have good support to help me through.
It sure is..your health really reflects the mental battle.. You win that then you will have the drive to do the physical stuff..hang in there bro..you will get there..because..you have too..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It sure is..your health really reflects the mental battle.. You win that then you will have the drive to do the physical stuff..hang in there bro..you will get there..because..you have too..
You're my inspiration bro.

Plus I'm sure you will back me up on this, but for those people that are, IT'S GOOD TO BE NORMAL!

Mr 95% and I would love to live normal lives.

Don't be bored with normal, enjoy it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're my inspiration bro.

Plus I'm sure you will back me up on this, but for those people that are, IT'S GOOD TO BE NORMAL!
Mr 95% and I would love to live normal lives.

Don't be bored with normal, enjoy it.
Oh hell yeah!!!!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's good to have passed my first semester at uni bachelor of policing.
Is 4.25 gpa decent?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Thanks habib pretty happy with it. However having just turned 25 I need to speed the process up I'm getting old 25 is the end of an era in ones life
You poor old bastard turning 25 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.